• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Bot works with pvp - found solution

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by lucca7, Jul 17, 2014.

1. lucca7

lucca7 New Member

Fellas just as the title says - I found a solution to make the bot work. First, initially upon zoning into the pvp match; delete both the compiled folder as well as the log folder. Then start up the Bot while in the WZ and waiting for it to start. Now the second thing; the Bot will once in a while lock up on stealthies, but its not very often, but during that brief time, you can simply target another player which will fix it and start auto attacking again, or using a razor naga or other mouse or keyboard macro; have a separate macro which will work only while pressed, not continuously, therefore during the once in a while lock ups on stealthy targets just coming out of stealth, you can switch to your rotation macro. Like I said, set the rotation macro to only go off when pressing the mouse or keyboard button, that way its only being utilized every once in a while when you need it. I have mine bound to my side mouse button.

I am able to get top damage in pvp, so its definitely working.

Finally, as previously noted, you must delete those files, else most of the time, the bot will just create compiled errors or whatever they are called and it will not even initialize. I have tested this on multiple occasions, so I am certain that I am write. You do not need the macro to be perfect, its just there for once in a while, although mine is pretty dang good.

PS - I am using PURE for this obviously.

2. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Very detailed description, but could you also provide a log file with time stamps and notes to the time stamps when the stealthing issue occurs.
      Could you also check, if you encounter a stealthed mob, you unstealth him by doing damage. Im interested if say it becomes unstealthed, would the routine then take over (ie there is no more stealthed player). Maybe if we can reproduce what the bot does, we can take it to the writers of the routines or devs of the bot...

Please be aware, in the past players have been banned for using macros, in the same way you are using it now.
      I Dont know Biowares current policy about it, but still be aware...