• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • botting a rogue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raybee, Nov 6, 2010.

1. raybee

raybee Member

using wireds cc, keeps dieing hell of alot, i think i have read before that rogues are bad for botting? its level 59 using cng' outlands questing profile, anyone got any tips to make it smoother?

2. kroz12

kroz12 New Member

Ive went from 30-70 in a week and a half using Shadowstrike CC in mutilate,and a grind profile. Ive had no luck with the questing ones. Be sure to take the deadly momentum in the first tier of talents as it will refresh the recuperate ability when you kill .Make sure you have pots and food. If you use stealth use cheap shot as it will let you hit the target even if its facing you. I moved to the dead mire Grind profile at 59. Roughly 100kxp/hr+ With no looting. AT 60 make sure you have enough honor to buy all the lvl 60 gear from the honor vendor in org . I personally used the purple 60 gear to 67 till i started replacing pieces. How well your rogue does is really gear dependent and ive done straight grind up till 70 in northrend. with only a handful of deaths till 69-70ish. The only thing is my poisons worked flawlessly up until i moved to northrend and it makes a big difference on how fast you kill mobs.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
    3. Signal7

Signal7 New Member

As stated above rogues are gear and profile dependent. I'm just finishing up a rogue that I've been leveling from 71-80 using Shadowstrike and it was pretty smooth as I made profiles that only would only grind low armored humaniods since rogues pretty much tear them up. Poisons have not been working for me for the last 5-6 days which cut down the XP/HR a lot, but I'm not sure if it's a CC issue or and HB issue since it was working up till I updated to last weeks release of HB. I've always like botting rogues and Shadowstike is certainly the best CC I've ever used for it. Wired is the man!

4. ruinkind

ruinkind Guest

I just finished my rogue 1-80, speed was great, just upgrade your weapon every 5-10 levels.

What I did was run a few BG's on CTA and grab the weapons from the WSG vendor, they are great for rogues, get a new one every 9 levels. And cost you no gold!