• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Breakneck 45 1.00 - Human Questing Profile by Mord

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mordd, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Welcome to Breakneck 45

Questing Beta 3 may or may not work with this profile, so either wait till beta 4 or use at your own risk!

Supported Modes

Quest 1-45 (Not Questing Beta 3)
      Grind 1-45 (HB 1.9 and Beta 3)

Plugins

Auto Equip by Main (Must have to help survive)

Zones

Elwynn Forest 1-14
      Westfall 14-22
      Duskwood 20-34
      Redridge 20-32
      STV 34-45 (Grind only 45-47)

This profile will quest and grind to level 45 (47 if you let it). You will notice that sometimes it will not do a quest after it has been picked up. I have staggard the quests to be as safe as possible. This profile replaces my 1-20 and 20-45 profiles already in place. I also took great care in blackspoting areas that would be of danger. I even went the extra mile to blackspot every single lamp post along the road in duskwood!

I have included hundreds of blackspots and a hundreds of hotspots. There are alot of subprofiles to make sure it is as efficient as possible. I threw in some random hotspots to help get your explorer achieves. If you start this profile from level 1 you should walk away with 150 achieve points from the profile it self. Yes it will complete your Big Game Hunter!

To help yourself along the way you should pick up skinning at level 6. I do not recommend you pick up mining, Currently HB seems to ignore blackspots to get nodes. If you have access to some gold you should get yourself some netherweave bags and upgrade your gear every 10 levels or new zone. The greys you can get at the local vendors should do well enoph but if you have the gold then spoiling yourself at the AH wont hurt either.

I also included a list of non working quests that can be added later as support is added for these quests.

There will no doubt be bugs. I havent tested this on every class. In fact I have only test it on a Paladin. You will need a strong CC that has the best logic to deal with adds and runners. I recomend any healer CC but I am sure you can do this with any CC.

HB Questing Beta 3 is full of bugs. Most of which are fixed in Beta 4. This profile has been optimized for Beta 4.

If you have a problem with this profile please give me the following info.

Class:
      Level:
      The problem: As much detail as possible. I will not debug CC issues or HB targeting issues. This is the profile only.
      (Read through the other posts, if you have the same problem just quote their post)

I have spent countless hours putting this together. Why so long?

First of all, HB doesnt support all quests so filtering out the quests it can and can not do is no easy task.

Secondly the quests are staggard so that they are fairly easy when you reach the level I have set for each quest.

Third, I added some grinding in areas to help ease the pain.

Fourth, I added many blackspots to dangerous areas to minimize the risk of death.

Fifth, I spent alot of time yelling at Hawker. Though I am pretty sure he just right clicks the msn tray on me and hits close without reading it. :)

I do have one request. As I said earlyer I spent many hours on this. Please do not rip it into your questing profile, it would just be wrong.

If you wish to help the continued development of this profile, then read my signature. While a small donation may seem like nothing, all of the funds go into purchasing keys. With the price of gold falling, it is costing me more to code than I am able to make. Your donation will go a long way.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
    2. Mordd

Mordd New Member

1.00 Changes

Added a few hotspots in Elwyn. Removes a few as well. Also added 2 blackspots to avoid death at level 10. You may still hit the occasional bear at level 6-7.

Finished STV questing and added a 45-47 grind only on the tail end for those that go afk.

3. Mordd

Mordd New Member

My Breakneck 60 profile will start at level 45 due to the problems traveling from STV. This profile will be updated on a regular basis.

4. nobbehkek

nobbehkek New Member

Do you got a ETA for Questing Beta 4?

5. Mordd

Mordd New Member

No, im pushing hard since the build I have is mostly stable other than a few bugs that havent been fixed.

6. Synik

Synik Active Member

Error on line 2460, remove the "." from the beginning of the line.

7. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Damn, I never get these errors because beta 4 ignores problems like this. Thanks for pointing it out.

8. Mordd

Mordd New Member

Fixed, Also updated Westfall. Added a few blackspots. I have yet to see it run anywhere it isnt supposed too. Should be safe.

9. niggle

niggle New Member

Out of curiosity any idea what the eta is to get a toon to 45 with this profile? Obviously it will depend on which cc and what class you play but are we talking a days played time or a week?

10. Mordd

Mordd New Member

My played time, with this profile was 3.5 days to 45.

11. Mupp

Mupp New Member

That's actually really good imo. I got a hand played rogue thats 42 and it's played 3.5 days.

12. btaddict

btaddict New Member

Great profile so far.
      One question though...My toon is now lvl11 and is running back and forth grinding lvl8 wolves and boars in 2 different areas. I didn't do this profile from the beginning, so all the Elwynn forest quests were already done by the time I tried it. Is that the reason, or is it designed to grind out till 14?

13. Mordd

Mordd New Member

It will keep questing from 8-14 with no issues, the unfortunate thing is that even on my beta 4, alot of quests arent supported, though hawker has a build that will fix this issue. The more quests HB can do, the less grinding you ahve too do.

14. btaddict

btaddict New Member

Currently lvl12 and inside Jasperlode Mine grinding lvl 8 Kobolds. I guess I'll wait it out till 14 and hopefully it'll move onto Westfall :)

15. Mordd

Mordd New Member

That was on purpose, to do the explore quest, it was the only way I could do it. As I said Hawker promises that will be supported in the next build and I can do away with those work arounds.

16. btaddict

btaddict New Member

lvl13, still killing lvl8 and lvl9 things..getting about 2.7K xp/hour ~= 3.5 hours per level. That can't be right, even on the old grind only profile it was 1-2 hours max per level when a toon is this low....is it my settings?
      Again, I haven't started this questing profile from the beginning but switched to it around lvl10 so it's not a true test, but he's hung out in elwynn forest since 10 grinding lowbies. Soon to hit 14 (about an hour at this rate), so I hope he'll move on...

17. Mordd

Mordd New Member

ive adjusted the target levels

18. btaddict

btaddict New Member

Awesome, thanks. I'll give it a go.
      I think it may be since I have most of the quests already finished for the profile level. The other profile I was on had me doing lvl 10 quests at lvl7 (and dying very frequently)...so I'm thinking it has no choice but to keep grinding at this point. Luckily i'm just a handfull of kills away from 14 and have most of the quests in that area still unfinished.

EDIT:
      Dinged 14...still killing prowlers in elwynn...hopefully on the way to somewhere else?
      If not, I might have to mess with the levels myself...6.6 hours to level to 15 :(
      I suppose it's still better than waiting to get home to level my toon :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
    19. jrox

jrox New Member

I hit 45 using this profile for grinding from 12-45.
      Did 1-12 with a dwarf area questing profile, but then started dying too much in loch modan so I switched over to grinding with Breakneck.
      I ran myself through a few dungeons along the way to gear up. Dead mines, gnomeregan, scarlet, razorfen downs, all probably about twice each.

45 with 3 days 3 hours.

Thanks Mord, great work.

20. Mordd

Mordd New Member

at 14 it leaves Elwyn all together, so it should not be doing that.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.