• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Can this AFK 1-80 in any way?

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by sainter222, Apr 4, 2020.

1. sainter222

sainter222 Member

Hey guys,

I was an old user of HB back in the day, recently started FF14 when I was bored.

I have been using RB for two days now and not sure if I am missing a feature or something.

I am using Order Bot with a profile I found '[O] A Realm Reborn (Immortal Flames)'.

The problem is that you have to stop at regular intervals to complete a dungeon, or on occasion it triest to interact with a quest object which is on the other side of a wall, or sometimes it just stops. I find that if I start and stop it again it gets things moving, but it isnt AFK friendly, and I dont want to sit from 1-80 on this character.

Are there any bot bases or profiles which are super easy to AFK 1-80? can it be done?

I tried the deep dungeon farming and at level 1 it got stuck and just targetted mobs but didnt attack, so I had to farm it to start it off, seemed okay after level 5.

Would love some support to get me going.

2. Ka1sh1

Ka1sh1 Member

Are there any bot bases or profiles which are super easy to AFK 1-80? can it be done? - No, all profiles always need attention and dungeon runner bot easily can get u ban :D without your attention
      I tried the deep dungeon farming and at level 1 it got stuck and just targetted mobs but didn't attack, so I had to farm it to start it off, seemed okay after level 5. - if ur class good, easily goes through 1 to the boss level

p.s

try Sodimm profiles for go through the storyline without sidequests cuz y2krazy profiles are good but sometimes get stuck.
      fresh 1-80 need your attention every 10 mins and sometimes will stuck at npc in town.