• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • cant get honerbuddy to load or anything..

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by juanzo, Jul 23, 2014.

1. juanzo

juanzo Member

hello folks. i have been aay from wow for about 18 months and i have come back to play again. so i og in to my profile and begin to download the needed files. upon extracting honerbuddy and loading a questing profile i begin to start running my honerbuddy....and nothing happens..the screen where you choose to load a profile is just frozen...only buttons that respond are the log button and info button which highlight with my cursor..but thats it.. i posted this before about 2 wks ago and i got absolutely diddly squat for a response from the community..i have also tried to use the honerbuddy installer buy that just crashes right away..says the program cant start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from my computer? please help a long time honerbuddy user! ty.

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

3. juanzo

juanzo Member

hi codenameg. i would post a log but its does not give a log what i wrote down is what it is..i try to start the bot but it does not even turn on..the little window pops open and that's it...that's where it basically freezes..

4. juanzo

juanzo Member

and regarding to the new warden system or whatever..thats fine i just wanna get my honerbuddy working fine and ill wait a month or so and se what bossland investigates.

5. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

6. juanzo

juanzo Member

hi G i downloaded the wizard and extracted the files. but i cant figure out how to get it running? it says im now ready to run buddy bots but..i cant figure out how to get it started.. im sorry i fell really dumb b4 i stopped playing a yr and a half ago i was very proficiant with honerbuddy..now i feel like its all new or something..

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

tried to run Hb?

8. juanzo

juanzo Member

i do not see the small honerbuddy bee like normal. like i saidi feel really dumb..tell me this after i extract the files it downlads vcredit and vcredit 2. thats all i have besides buddy wizard and libcurl.dll am i missing something here?

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member