• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • CavaPlugin gives me an error I don't find a fix for.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by trattman, Dec 22, 2014.

1. trattman

trattman New Member

Hey guys. I've looked around everywhere and can't get a fix for this. When i install Cava i get this error but without Cava installed it works fine but Cava is the only 1-90 i know and have used before.

I get these two errors(but on basically everything, the error log is huge with these exact errors everywhere). What happens is that HB never gets out of "Checking for Buddy products. This may take awhile". I don't have anything enabled in the buddystore either. I've reinstalled a fresh HB and CavaPlugin several times.

Compiler Error: e:\program\honorbuddy\Plugins\Quest Behaviors\Cava\VehicleCanSelfHeal.cs(79,17) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ConfigMemento' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: e:\program\honorbuddy\Plugins\Quest Behaviors\Cava\27811-AllyTwilightHighlands-ScentOfBattle.cs(163,68) : error CS1750: A value of type '<null>' cannot be used as a default parameter because there are no standard conversions to type 'ProvideBoolDelegate'

I know what it means but I don't have the faintest Idea of how to fix it.

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

for help with Cava stuff you would need to post in Cava's threads. the only thing i can have you do is remove it all.