• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • CC with only Crusader Aura for gatherbuddy,

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Zeecor123, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Zeecor123

Zeecor123 New Member

Hi!

I'm farming some Elementium atm with gatherbuddy as a paladin. And I have noticed that when ever my character dismounts to mine there is a 2 sec delay because the CC is changeing from Crusader Aura to Retribution Aura. This leads to other players or other bots with ninja nodes enabled getting the node before me even if they land after me.

I have tried lots of CC?s and the only one I found where u can change auras is Fpsware but Crusader Aura isn?t a option. Is there any CC where I can chose to only use Crusader Aura? Or can I change a CC myself?

Regards

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

i think that you will find more options on CC settings tab if you try fpsware's Paladin CC

3. Zeecor123

Zeecor123 New Member

Yeah I can chose aura in the options but only automatic, concentration, devotion or retribution. I want to be able to chose crusader instead of automatic.

4. highend

highend Member

Take the ibot paladin cc, open the logic.cs file with a text editor and comment out (with //) line 267 and 268. Done

5. mekarlima

mekarlima New Member

same probleom with paladin

hello ... im still confused

could be more detail, I do not understand in writing: this example of logic.cs

private static bool NeedToApplyAura
      {
      get
      {
      if (Me.Mounted & &! Self.IsBuffOnMe ("Crusader Aura") & & Spell.IsKnown ("Crusader Aura") & & Spell.CanCast ("Crusader Aura")) return true;
      if (! Me.Mounted & &! Self.IsBuffOnMe ("Retribution Aura") & & Spell.IsKnown ("Retribution Aura") & & Spell.CanCast ("Retribution Aura")) return true;
      if (! Me.Mounted & &! Self.IsBuffOnMe ("Devotion Aura") & &! Self.IsBuffOnMe ("Retribution Aura") & & Spell.IsKnown ("Devotion Aura") & & Spell.CanCast ("Devotion Aura")) return true;
      return false;
      }
      }

private static void ApplyAura ()
      {
      if (Me.Mounted & &! Self.IsBuffOnMe ("Crusader Aura") & & Spell.IsKnown ("Crusader Aura") & & Spell.CanCast ("Crusader Aura"))
      {
      Spell.Cast ("Crusader Aura");
      return;
      }
      if (Spell.IsKnown ("Retribution Aura") & & Spell.CanCast ("Retribution Aura"))
      {
      Spell.Cast ("Retribution Aura");
      return;
      }
      Spell.Cast ("Devotion Aura");
      }
      }
      }

where I had to change it in order to remain in the position of crusader aura

thanks before