• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Character studder stepping and trying to fight/chase melee as a ranged

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by lcolorio, Oct 31, 2013.

1. lcolorio

lcolorio Member

I'm using the BGbot and ever since the last patch and hb update to counter it, my boomkin is going crazy in bgs. It's now chasing down melee and is studder stepping around. Any suggestions? I've since deleted the hb directory entirely, and unzipped a fresh one, same issues. Thanks.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

3. lcolorio

lcolorio Member

4. Dakotacustoms

Dakotacustoms New Member

I'd be careful, in my voyage last night after a second banhammer, I read everything I could find as well as jumping into vent with a few people I know for some of the main guilds in the game. The rumor is that 5.4 is interfering a bit with something new they implemented. Everyone I spoke to that had that problem ended up being suspended. (They're not going to ban them, most are probably GM's lol) Be very careful.

I know that my character was acting the same way before my first ban last week.

5. kiskamira

kiskamira New Member

Are you using the Ultimate pvp plugin at all? I noticed my healers picking an enemy target and sticking to them like glue often letting people die in an attempt to stay on top of the enemy target. After disabling the ultimate pvp suite they stopped doing that and just started healing like normal again. Not sure if this could be a problem or happened to be a coincidence.

6. lcolorio

lcolorio Member

Actually yes I am using that plugin. I will try with it disabled. Boomkin glued to a rogue using melee strikes is a dead giveaway I am botting. Will report back. Thanks for the tip!

7. lcolorio

lcolorio Member

I disabled that plug-in and it seems to be running slightly better but still not going to take the chance since a ban wave seems to be going around. I might try again with the next hb release. It is not stutter stepping as much but when mounted it seems to be moving very clunky.

8. jeremytyler662

jeremytyler662 Member

How come almost everytime someone gets banned they think it's a ban wave??? Do you not realize how many copies of HB have been sold? If there was truly a ban wave you wouldn't be able to access this site to make your post from all the traffic.

9. lcolorio

lcolorio Member

Then I guess it must be a coincidence that all these people have posted bans on the same exact day. I had not filed under the banned section but my account was terminated and then appealed to a 72 hour suspension on the same day.

10. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

if they 100% knew you where botting, they wouldnt of reduced it to 72 hours. that alone tells me it was a gm that banned you, but not for botting.

do you still need help?