• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • **Character won't target mobs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by theown1, Apr 18, 2010.

1. theown1

theown1 New Member

Not sure if this goes here or not, but I have a lvl 50 pally and i'm using the convalesce 3.1 pally cc and the mord 45-60+ profile for lvling and in the Blasted Lands my character will run past most mobs and only once they attack me will my character starting attacking them and on the HB screen those mobs dont show up as targets even though they are my lvl and suitable for me to kill, and I was wondering what the problem is?:confused:

2. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

There is nothing wrong with the CC or the profile.

Create a new folder and download the latest version of HB. Download the latest version of the CC you are using. Delete the contents of your WoW cache folder.

3. theown1

theown1 New Member

hmm i just did all that and restarted my game but I still have the same problem, it wont target 2 specific mobs in the area that the profile is running around..what I mean is only a certain type of mob will show up on the HB screen and while it would be running towards it, my character would run through another mob agroing it even though there may be a few of those untargeted mobs around it, it wont go for them

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
    4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Maybe your toon is on a vendor run?

5. theown1

theown1 New Member

nah my inventory is pretty much empty besides for my a couple of waters and food

6. Tony

Your durability maybe?also check if the faction of that mobs is on the profile

7. theown1

theown1 New Member

I'm looking at the profile but I'm not sure what the number in the faction means, the number is 413 38 51, and i'm alliance? idk but right now my character is doing fine, everything seems to be working but its only when the profile walks to a place where these two mobs are, it wont target them and it will just walk to the hotspots until it agros something and then it will kill it but maybe its purposely like that? because now it seems to be targeting mobs just fine, its just in that certain area it wont work

8. Tony

Okey,but you can find faction id on www.wowhead.com or by clicking the target info button