• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Combat Assist Bot

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, May 25, 2011.

1. Hawker

Hawker Guest

Ryftomate can be left running while you PVP or quest, for example while levelling from 1 to 6. Load this profile, press Start and your combat routine will do the spellcasting for you.

Attached Files:

2. danielcook604

danielcook604 New Member

can this be used while in group for dungeon? or warfront?

3. Madmoremax

Madmoremax Guest

What do you think? =)

4. Hawker

Hawker Guest

Yes and yes.

5. venture08

venture08 New Member

how do you load an xml file as a profile?

6. Anonuzer

Anonuzer New Member

Start Ryftomate, go through the attachment process, click "load profile", navigate to wherever you saved the .xml file, select the appropriate file. In this case CombatBotProfile. Click Start. This profile will perform all combat actions for you. No movement, nothing else. You aggro a mob, it kills it.

7. mopysworld

mopysworld New Member

if rebuffs are handled under the rest section...

and for those that might ask why its not doing some rebuffs... I found that it didn't do the cleric rest routine(most of the rebuffing) section since it only does the combat by default you can add the following if need be (in red).

Code:
      <Profile>
        <Tasks>
          <AddJob>
            [COLOR="red"]<HandleRest />[/COLOR]
            <HandleCombat />
          </AddJob>
          <Infinite />
        </Tasks>
      </Profile>

8. Insanity

Insanity Guest

Love this profile, awesome work Hawker.

9. ideit

ideit New Member

Is it possible to ONLY have it attack what I tell it to? I tried to attack a player but the bot kept insisting that I instead needed to attack their pet.

10. Hawker

Hawker Guest

No it kills the lowest HP target.

Thats a combat routine error by the way. I will fix it as part of the warfronts coding.

11. ilyals

ilyals Member

By the way, not only there should be no targeting in Combat Assist (it should be manual), but in normal (bot) mode you should actually take target class into account. Because ranged classes hit much stronger in game and sometimes that kills your toon because the bot tries to kill nearer enemy with less HP, not talking about PvP issues ^^
      So maybe make a redo on targeting and I'm really unsure if the targeting should be Routine wise, I'd prefer if that was a general bot function, that may be overridden or used as it is or not used at all in a combat assist situation.

12. arcanjito

arcanjito New Member

Agreed. But probably this is being considered in the warfront development.

Question though, haven't really tested it with a build outside the recommended builds (How to bot with *CLASS* topics)... does it work?

13. ilyals

ilyals Member

If you mean combat assist - nope it uses the same Routine as the main bot, just don't move your char.

And what about moving - combat assist should be really aware of moving of any type - now it's not,
      hope this will get fixed (i know it's routine wise, but maybe add some global override (for lazy devs of CCs =) )).

14. ideit

ideit New Member

Awesome, thanks, Hawker :)

15. arcanjito

arcanjito New Member

Thanks for the info... hope both our issues get attention then!

16. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

I've added this and re-upped it

17. mw6956

mw6956 Guest

i've just started to get this after latest patch, just repeats what the target is and health. got me scratching my head

Attached Files:

18. seafunk

seafunk New Member

Strangely, since the patch this profile just does nothing for me. Too bad, it was glorious, actually had me questing like a maniac instead of just letting the bot level. :/ Did a fresh install (deleted the old folder anyway). I'll see if I can work it out, otherwise I'm sure the our man Kickazz is getting busy in his lab already.

edit: Seems it jsut needed me to select a routine after switching my profile from a grinding profile to the combat assist one. :D

/me slaps himself across the face

edit 2: /me says sorry to his face
      The autobuffing still works, but the bot won't fight. I'm using a cleric and the integrated routine, which is still working with the old <lvl30 profile. really odd, I mean it's not like this profile is rocket science or something. Don't get me wrong, I didn't figure it out myself and bow down before you Kickazz, but still - I find this quite weird considering how simple the profile really is while a much more complex grinding profile is still working like a charm... I'll list my settings:

-Loot Mobs enabled
      -Gathering butchering enabled (same story with gathering disabled)
      -Vendoring on default
      -Routine: Giga.Rift.Cleric
      Protocol set to diagnostic and here comes the log, first for the working grind profile, then for the combat assist:

and so on...

edit3: OMG yay, I wrote a profile and a useful one at that lol :D

Works fine so far, buffing and fighting. lol not sure what the infinite does, but I guess I don't really care either. I've attached this pure expression of utmost brilliance for everyone besides me who enjoys questing and dungeons. :) Also changed the name to CombatOnly in case KickAss uploads an updated version of his.

Attached Files:

19. mw6956

mw6956 Guest

seafunk i love you

20. papatoast

papatoast Guest

Thanks!

I had been wondering about something like this for when I'm too lazy to play but not lazy enough to bot (which is quite frequently).