• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Configuring the bot - a few questions

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Leks, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Leks

Leks New Member

How to set the bot to raise all the gems and scrolls?
      How do I set that frequent use of the potions?
      Is it possible to bot even visited two locations?

General note: I used to Demonbuddy and so I bought it without thinking. I am very disappointed with the quality of the work and the fact that virtually no one in the department is not.
      I think it will be better :)

2. WhereIsMyMind

WhereIsMyMind Member

um... ok.. let me try. I got this. Everyone stand back.

I am doing this only because your avatar looks like Uryƫ Ishida.

>How to set the bot to raise all the gems and scrolls?
      Item Filter Editor, go there, check the pickup filter category, find the 'pickup quality gems' filter, within that edit the 'quality' from 1 to 0. Now your bot will pick up all gems.

>How do I set that frequent use of the potions?
      This is controlled by the combat routine. Unless you want to edit a combat routine yourself, then ask in the combat routine forum.

>Is it possible to bot even visited two locations?
      A hard one to answer.. because I read this in 2 different ways. Ok, first attempt, exilebuddy is 1 session active per key you have... thus you cannot run two instances of EB with 1 license key.
      The other way your question could be answered is, yes, the bot can travel between maps but there is no logic like demonbuddy (DB) has.. that is to say you cannot have it run a few maps on an act in a specific order or.. if the 'keywarden' was killed start a new map.

>I used to Demonbuddy and so I bought it without thinking
      Sorry but thinking is a prerequisite for this bot. no thinking = no botting.

WIMM

3. kossboss

kossboss New Member

Well I think you gotta understand that this thing is only been out for about a month now(still in open beta?) and has a lot of work to go. With that being said it still performs an ok job grinding zones outside of a map. And I have seen improvement since i started using it overall but some areas have taken a dip in quality lately due to them tweaking things to find out what is getting some people flagged/banned.

4. WhereIsMyMind

WhereIsMyMind Member

t_t

wimm

5. AlfredoSauce

AlfredoSauce New Member

The bot will do consecutive zones in many cases. E.g. there is a waypoint in Prison Lvl1. If I set the bot to Prison Lvl2 (greyed out) it will automagically port to lvl1 and clear both zones, rinse and repeat. The logic of how to get to a zone from just about anywhere seems to be in place, except it might fail if you haven't completed any quest requirements.

6. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pretty much this.

We can get anywhere, from anywhere (at least, assuming there's a real path somehow, you can't get to the descent areas from normal gameplay obviously)

However, we currently only have A1 "fully AFK"-able right now. All the other acts require you to actually have the quest states to have areas open. Once that's done, the bot can get to anywhere really.

7. bouga007

bouga007 Member

you said act 1 is fully AFK'able does that mean it'll do all of act 1??? i cant find the setting for it to quest.. because I can grind out levels easily.. and hit lvl 10 grinding however.. i dont see the setting to make it do all of act i quests.. so i can start act 2.

8. Tweety

Tweety New Member

Just pause the bot in Mud flats to click "the wall", than pause it at Upper Prison - so you can kill Brustus manually, and pause it at Shipyard Cave - to kill Fairgraves manually, for the quest, and then Pause at Marv to kill her manually - this is all 4 manual staff that you got to do in Act 1.

9. bouga007

bouga007 Member

but i still have to run to each zone to use the profiles to clear the zone right? And dont i need to do pre-req quests in order to get to those parts?

10. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Actually, if you just upgrade your gear, the bot can kill them all by itself. (My marauder cruised through all of A1 without me touching it aside from gear upgrades)

11. bouga007

bouga007 Member

I do upgrade the gear my question though is... what setting do i put it under so it does all the quests. The only thing i know how to do right now is pick a zone and let it grind it out. so
      Grind bot/Exile. What should i change those to.

12. escequi

escequi New Member

The bot doesn't support questing, it just grinds

13. bouga007

bouga007 Member

that's what im saying.. so how does one finish ACT I if all it does is grind??? Do i have to manually pick the profiles for the zone i wana go to even if its "unavailable/and or greyed out" and let it go through tat and do this for each zone 1 by 1?

I thought he said its fully AFK'able.(minus boss fights)

14. escequi

escequi New Member

well its kinda of - set the bot to the mud flats, and it'll fight its way to there, stop it, pick the 3 items and touch the wall, enter underground passage, set it to prison, and so on... (in other words, use the bot to fight its way to the quests and do'em manually, in future updates the bot'll probaly support questing, but atm it doesn't)

15. bouga007

bouga007 Member

Thanks you were very helpful :)