• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [CRITICAL ERRORS??] AutoAngler/Profile not Vendoring or Mailing to Alt

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Nightpoison, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Nightpoison

Nightpoison New Member

I'm not too sure why but AutoAngler is not mailing items to ult or vendoring to a nearby vendor. In fact, all it wants to do is fish even when my bags are full.

The profile I am using. I edited the maximum level for level 91. I'm unsure what else is wrong. http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...ing/50246-mr-pinchys-magical-crawdad-box.html

Mr.ItemRemover doesn't remove items from my inventory, I've added them to the remove list and enabled remove items.

Also Zuabros's profile is broken/outdated perhaps someone could fix it? http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...ofiles/pets/24289-fish-zuabros-mr-pinchy.html

Attached Files:

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

report it under AA thread plz

3. Nightpoison

Nightpoison New Member

What about the other issues?

4. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

Mailing with the first profile does not work because they are wrong declared in the profile (profile issue)
      Vendoring is never triggered in the log, so i assume your bags weren't full and/or your duration of your worn items weren't below 20%
      if u could provide a second log with zuabros profile running (the mailing should work here), we can help u maybe

also check your current hb settings if u entered a Mail Recipient (if not, mail action will not trigger in AA2)
      i'm running AA2 currently with no issues (both works for me, mailing and vendoring)
      i can only assume that your problems are related to profile errors