• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Default Warrior (Arms and Fury) by Fpsware

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Nov 3, 2010.

1. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

Nothing has changed. The only change has been to resovle a persistant bug with Bloodsurge / Slam.

2. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Yah.

It prolly has to do with the updates of instance buddy.

Fights are almost over when i reach the action.

Wierd tho. that i get no Charge/Intercept.

3. flexkres

flexkres New Member

still dont cast rend on my arms warrior:p

nevermind was on lower targets only

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
    4. fpsware

If you're in Berserker Stance it should use Intercept if the target range is correct.

5. Jparker

Jparker New Member

This CC could use alot of work. The only thing saving my bot is that its gear is so bad that it dies before anyone has a chance to notice how bad it is. For me, the combat sequence is aas follows. Detects enemy, sometimes, then gets off mount, stands there for 1-2 seconds, it then battlshouts. After another second or two, it will run towards the enemy. It rarely charges. It doesn't seem to use any attacks except sweeping strikes. occasionally it will blade storm and spam overpower. I have yet to see a rend, MS, heroic strike, or any attack except execute really. It really needs to be smoothed out. It should be charging immediately. Have it shout after the charge to seem more realistic. It should then rend, and then overpower followed by MS and heroic strike. its constantly at full rage. bad use of globals. It seems the code needs to be tightened up as the response times are really slow compared with other CC's. Honestly you could get away with just charge, rend, MS, overpower and heroic strike. Doesn't need to be anything fancy.

6. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

what is this doing in a warrior CC -)

public static bool CanCast(string spellName, double minimumMana)
      {
      Debug.Log(String.Format("CanCast {0} minimumMana {1}", spellName, minimumMana), 1);
      bool result = Me.ManaPercent > minimumMana;

Debug.Log("... result " + result, 1);
      return result && SpellManager.CanCast(spellName);
      }

7. fpsware

No log file. No help.

It works perfectly fine for me and others who have used it. Infact, I'm watching a level 7 and level 39 ripping up mobs pretty damn fast.

8. givemeplain

givemeplain New Member

first off, want to thank you for developing this cc :). at first, i had some problems with it (it just felt a little slow), but after i got a bit better gear and hit level 70 in northrend, this cc has been magical. i really appreciate the work you've put into it.

maybe this is already implemented, and if so, i'm sorry (didn't see it)

but in a future release, could you think about maybe adding options to pull with a ranged weapon / throw / etc :)

there's a few profiles where mobs are neutral / run away and it would be nice to just have that option :), don't know if it's possible / worth your time, just throwing it out there

anyways, thanks!

9. Kramxel

Kramxel New Member

Most likely not in the default profile, might see this in the full warrior CC release.

10. fpsware

Currently it will try to pull with Charge / Intercept. If they are on cooldown, or otherwise unavailable, it will try to pull with Heroic Throw (or whatever its called).

As for allowing the option of range or melee pulling, this will not be implemented in the default CC. But it will be implemented in Themyscira 3.0, coming soon (tm).

11. givemeplain

givemeplain New Member

thanks for the quick response! what's the difference between default cc / themyscira?

i guess for me, the bot doesn't ever try to battle stance + charge+switch back, but it does use intercept on cooldown :).

i don't really know how to access the debug logs well to show, but from what i saw, there wasn't much red anywhere

edit: the only other thing i've noticed is sometimes in instances, or grinding i'll be like 1 yard too far away from the mob and it will just constantly error in wow saying i'm out of range. again, i dunno how to look at the logs well, but when i looked in the debug tab there was no error, it was just saying 'cast spell id xxxxx'

could this be something wrong on my end? server / computer lag or something like that?

anyways, thanks again!!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    12. fpsware

If you are Fury spec and know Raging Blow it will favour Berserker Stance, otherwise it will use Battle Stance. At the moment its not going to do too much stance dancing, but I've got some modifications on the way.
      I've seen the "1 yard" bug myself. The movement log is sound - as far as I can see - I've been looking into it but still no resolution found. I'll add a fix sooner or later.
      This CC still needs to be optimised for instances (Instance Buddy). Currently its mostly suitable for grinding/questing.

The difference between teh default and Themyscira.
      • Themyscira has a UI
      • Uses more features and abilities

13. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Does not use Charge/Intercept at all for me.

Restarting everything and resetting keybinds to default.

14. fpsware

HB does not use keybindings.

I'll have a look at Charge / Intercept when I get home (5+ hours).

15. emooheo

emooheo New Member

CC works great for me (65 arms warrior) in crap gear. pulls with charge, not sure about intercept.
      high five fpsware! i hope you are getting paid for making the default cc :)
      looking forward to themycirca

16. Kramxel

Kramxel New Member

HI FPSware,

I was wondering if you'd consider adding the ability Heroic Fury to the bot, (Heroic Fury: Removes any immobilsation effects and refreshes the cooldown of your intercept ability) I think being able to intercept more often will help the levelling process. Getting to more mobs faster = more kills = more exp.

Of course if this is a feature for the full version then i'll just keep on waiting ><

17. fpsware

Its already on the to do list.

18. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Keep in mind that Heroic Fury itself has a 20 or 30 second cooldown.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
    19. Kramxel

Kramxel New Member

Hi FPSware another suggestion: could you check for the DK buff Horn of winter and if present cast commanding shout instead of battleshout?

20. desade

desade New Member

FPS you got me over here, hah, ok So the issues it seems to be with atleast Arms spec in pvp to say the least; Runs up to the target without Charging, Lot of hesitation time with skills, sometimes as far as 3-4 Seconds of just nothing. Rarely is casting Execute, Doesnt pop Slam, nor does it seem to recognize when OP procs. Seems to nearly always just spam BS when its available, however BS is broken atm -_-. , and as a suggestion instead of Bshouting before fighting just keep it up at all times? Atleast with pvp its not always the best to dismount Bshout then run it it looks pretty bottish because from dismount -> engage in the Non-Charge attack is about 3-4 Seconds i believe. Like i mentioned in the other post I cant really tell what is the cc and what is HB, but as i recall HB about 6 months ago was so much more smooth I just dont understand how over time its getting worse not better, I had taken a break for several months and came back expecting a lot more, but hey, its only a p2p bot.