• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Diablo 3 Bot? How soon, There are working bots now but no protection

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by osgamingmmo, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. osgamingmmo

osgamingmmo New Member

I have tested some of these public bots for certain areas of the game, for example, 50-60 Act4 Quest 1 gives 60k per quest and can be done in 60 seconds or so per run and thats quick.
      I mean with insane gear, a diablo bot does not look hard to make, so when can we expect one? I mean just for leveling it seems pretty simple to do, I mean people are making autoit bots that farm without issue, just no protection. Its not that hard, just protection. I think a bot where we setup what spells to use and pick quest ti make it run over and over. Dont know, I made a bot that can run the 50-60 section but it is not safe to use, i tested it, its flawless and blizzhackers.cc these guys have maphacks that work and tons of autoit bots that work. When will honorbuddy release one?

2. RayVanHalen

RayVanHalen New Member

3. fr3357

fr3357 Member

why you be so lazy? Read the threads that already exist and answer all of your questions....

4. xcure

xcure Member

There are other threads already started about this, but it is cluttered with chat and other tangents. So to make a short story, long, the short answer is : It'll be done when its done.

another thing id like to point out is, when you say ITS NOT THAT HARD, JUST PROTECTION, my question to people that say : ITS NOT HARD then why haven't you made it if its so simple? Im not a seasoned programmer, I just started a few months ago but Ive been hearing that alot by customers. And thats my only question to you, if its that easy, you should have made one with protection by now.. right?

5. Kickrockz

Kickrockz New Member

To the above poster... You should drop programming and pick up the English language. What he is referring to is the process of making the auto it scripts and bots to lvl up and so forth. He wasn't implying the solution to protection is easy.

6. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

That's not what it sounds like he's saying, to me...

7. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

not another thread... sigh

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.