• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Disconnecting every 2 hours

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by muukzor, Jul 21, 2013.

1. muukzor

muukzor New Member

***Firstly sorry if this is posted in the wrong section***

When I play myself I can play for 12 hours in a row no issues, no disconnects or anything like that.

When I turn on the bot it almost ALWAYS disconnects after 1-2 hours. Sometimes earlier. I use the Kicks and Cava questing profiles. Even though the bot is not stuck it just DC in the middle of killing mobs/doing a quest.

Am I doing something wrong? Why does it disconnect me from wow? Disconnecting is when you lose connection to the servers right? So why does it make me lose connection when I use the honorbuddy?

European with 250mbit internetconnection and NEVER had issues with wow disconnects but now it makes me DC with honorbuddy.

If this is the wrong section feel free to move it. Thought it would fit in support.

Thanks for the help! Sorry if I seem mad or such. Just sad that I haven't been able to bot properly in 3-4 days :/

2. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

No, disconnect means something went wrong and the server kicked you out. There are a lot of reasons why you could have disconnected.

1. Profile error
      2. Unstuck disconnect to prevent reports
      3. LUA Error
      4. Crash
      5. etc

Just restart the bot or use a relogger.

3. muukzor

muukzor New Member

A.... relogger!? What kind of dark magic is this? Where can I find it? Haven't seen it before! Would be extremly thankful!

4. echocage

echocage New Member

5. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

if you would like you can upload a full log as an attachment and we can see if theres anything that might be responsible, but in your case i think a relogger would do the trick. however first update to the latest version of honorbuddy, since theres a new build out.

you can grab it from here .
      Buddy Updates