• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Discussed at the support team atm

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by carson4550, Aug 26, 2014.

1. carson4550

carson4550 New Member

Disgusted at the support team atm

The title may seem harsh but i say it in a neutral way. I've been patient and waited but still no response after i send in my ticket about my key not showing up but the payment was confirmed.... :mad:

The thing that makes me the most upset is the fact that im pretty sure they are using a automated message system, Sense every ticket was the same response telling me to just make an account under that profile even tho ive had it made.....

Anyways i was sent the same message 3 times saying the make an account over the email i bought it on. Still no response to my new one and my day is ticking down with no way to fix my problem.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    2. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Do you mean "disgusted"? Your title makes absolutely no sense the way that it's written.

3. carson4550

carson4550 New Member

Disgusted* Typo read the rest its not that hard to understand....

4. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Does your BuddyAuth account email match that of the account you paid with? (Eg; Your BuddyAuth account is under example@foo.com but you paid with foo@example.com) If not, you'll need to make a separate account using the correct email. (Optionally, send support another email, and ask them to transfer the key to the correct email)

And yes, due to the sheer volume of support requests, a lot of things are somewhat "canned responses". Usually, it resolves any issues outright, and no further intervention is needed. This does seem like a different case, and I'll see why our support wasn't helpful the first time around.

Feel free to send me a PM with your payment details (possible email addresses should be plenty) and I'll have a look at it. It is fairly late here, so I may not be able to check it until tomorrow morning at the latest.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

pm me your ticket #,i doubt no one replied on it

i will review it once i have the number

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

provide the requested info you have been asked for in support plz