• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Donklol Savage Leather Farm 1

Discussion in 'Farming' started by donklol, Jun 21, 2013.

1. donklol

donklol Member

Hey so I have been out of wow for almost a year (11 1/2 months) and came back 2 days ago, and was surprised to see no CATA profiles up to date :/ So after checking out the AH and seeing that Ore is being RINSED I checked the leather aisle to find that there was absolutely no Savage leather, nor has been for a few days, So I tried some of my Leather Farm profiles and not many work o_O

So here is my first Savage Leather Farm profile, I will be making another one for Blackened Dragon Scale in a minute and maybe revamping some other standard leather farms, but as this is one of my first profiles (It's working in the backround as we speak to fingers crossed it works) it might bug...MIGHT

Twilight Highlands
      It's Horde currently
      It has mailbox and repair which I'm hoping it flies to o_O we will see and if not I'll fix it.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

If It's trash...keep it to yourself, I'll take your ignorance as a negative response :p that'll do

Donklol Savage.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
    2. donklol

donklol Member

:p Did anyone else test/use this? No one gave me any feedback D:

3. Janaiax

Janaiax New Member

Haven't been able to get it to work, I may be doing something wrong. What do I run it under, and where do I need to start it at?