• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • EzBlood - Veteran of the Third War

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mastahg, Jan 2, 2012.

1. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

I have started development on my pvp blood version of the blood spec. Any and all information would be appreciated at this point.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    2. Crippleboxer

Crippleboxer New Member

Death Strike hits harder with more Runic Power (with a max of 100 RP), so only use Runic Power when necessary for Death Coil etc.
      My DK has a max of 130 RP, so only use DeathCoil when I have 130 RP or when I have less RP but when my HP drops below x% ?

Need to find a compromise between that, being kited and wasting RP

3. incognitto

incognitto New Member

try to code in cd's to work together IE:
      Icebound Fortitude(3min CD)
      Vampiric blood(1min CD)
      Lichbourne(2min CD)
      Rune Tap(30sec CD)
      Bone Shield(1min CD)
      Blood Tap(30sec CD)
      If bellow 90% health use rune tap on cd(and continue to do so if other cd's are on cd.
      70% health = Vampiric blood then Rune Tap.
      40% health = Vampiric blood follow by Lichbourne followed by casting Deathcoil on self(untill runic power depleted) then Rune Tap.
      Bone Shield on CD.
      Blood Tap on CD.
      Death Coil TWICE to dump Runic power(remembering Death Strike Hits harder for the more runic power u have IF GLYPHED).
      Heart Strike ON ALL blood runes.
      Use Death runes for Death Strike if under 80% health otherwise use Heart strike.
      Icebound Fortitude when Below 30% health is more of a 'Oh Sh*t' Button but others tend to use it at higher health %.

But thats just how i play my Blood dk by hand other may play it differently.
      Just incase its needed(not sure if it is fr progaming so i just threw it in anyways.
      Lichbourne self healing macro is:
      #showtooltip Lichborne
      /cast Lichborne
      /cast [target=player] Death Coil

4. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Great to see the R&D beginning for EzB... ;) I have to admit that I never really played Blood spec before I started botting but when I first played my toon as blood previously with the modded version of your CC, I knew it kicked butt... that's why I was trying to work out a way for you to create the EzB yourself since I knew you'd do even a better job. ;)

Looking at the 2 posts above mine, looks like they've done some numbers/testing... I'll see what I can work out to help...

5. ossirian

ossirian New Member

I have a Lazyraider bot which works exactly as you suggest, I've made it available to everyone by uploading it to this site.

I've never even heard of EzB before, would someone like to fill me in on what it is?

6. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Shorthand for EzBlood.

7. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Ossirian, I'll be nice and just note that this thread isn't about your CC (which is a PVE Blood DK CC) but about EzBlood which Mastahg is developing for PVP DKs. Sooo... how about not trying to gather people for your CC in other people's CC threads?

8. ossirian

ossirian New Member

Excuse me for trying to help. I do believe that nowhere during this particular thread does it mention that EzB is a pvp Custon Class.

As you noted, i asked what EzB was, and so rather than reply with useless comments about "being nice" you could have continued with your life without fulfilling the urge to comment.

I apologise once again for trying to assist the community, maybe next time I'll wind MY neck in and not comment or participate in a conversation which i'm obviously not welcome in.

Altoids for your attitude, because it stinks.

Apologies to the rest of the thread if my comment was note useful.

Edit: Thank you Teveel. Good luck with the CC.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    9. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

I think its just assumed that people know its a pvp CC as its been discussed about mastahg making a Blood CC for a while due to demand.
      Of course if you haven't followed those threads or what mastahg usually builds his CC's for then you'd make a wrong comment which can then be perceived incorrectly by others.
      I think its best people try to either understand the point of view of the other posters before jumping to conclusions.

10. mastahg

Updated first post to clarify its a pvp cc :)

11. Kink

Kink Member

-Keep boneshield and Horn of winter always active, preferably not before attacking since that's time being wasted and health being lost. I really don't know much more, kind of new to blood in pvp myself. I know there's a few knowledgeable blood pvpers here...just need some logic against range classes since that's our only downfall and using strangulate correctly might determine the win or lose against a decent opponent, if possible use strangulate on threatening spells then mind freeze on less threatening spells.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    12. Crippleboxer

Crippleboxer New Member

I like this, its indeed time (and health) lost

13. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Ok, so I guess my 'trying to be nice' wasn't very nice in the long run - and I made some assumptions that weren't correct. I just figured that anyone that had developed a DK (or pally or warrior or hunter... lol) CC would recognize 'Ez' and Mastahg as PvP CCs. I am sorry for jumping the gun - it looked to me like you were just trying to 'advertise' for your CC with a slight highjack. (I've done alot of internet marketing and this tactic is used alot all over the internet... "If you're searching for this product, you should buy mine instead!")

sooo... my bust on this one... lol

14. Kaldarion

Kaldarion New Member

Looking forward to this alot, I use your arms CC daily and you great coding

15. Crippleboxer

Crippleboxer New Member

How is this one going? :)

16. megalol

megalol New Member

I'd love to see a BloodPVP cc from you man, having your arms CC atm and doing great in Arenas.

17. SoulPdx

SoulPdx Member

Can we incorprate an oh shit function on this one. That summons your minnion and then does death pact. It's a feature that could save your life... The real question here is are we including lichborn or not? Cause that could change the dynamics of death coil...

18. Jumrun

Jumrun New Member

I'm extremely Excited to see this seeing as how i'm constantly fighting DK's less geared than myself and seeing them crit me for more than fair numbers... I don't have a dk but when this is finished i will definitely make one good Luck and Keep up the great work mastahg!

19. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

They are still gonna be hard to kill but all tanks dps is getting nerfed in bgs it is in your 4.3.2 patch notes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

20. mastahg

Work has stalled on this as I've been pretty busy with IRL issues. It's still got some life in it but its gonna take some time sadly :(