• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Feature request: Autofollow mode?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bishibosh, May 15, 2015.

1. bishibosh

bishibosh New Member

Greetings!

Well, straight to the point... the feature/script/plugin I'd like to ask for may not be in the best interest for pure botters (as a matter of fact, it might sound absolutely unuseful for most of you guys), but anyway, I'll try to explain why I'd absolutely love having something like it on EB.

Autofollow mode - Make the bot strictly follow another player/bot instead of performing its own map exploration routines (the bot should eventually continue attacking/casting whichever skill should be triggered when there are monsters in range)

The reason behind this? Well, I used to multibox earlier, and enjoyed it MUCH, I so enjoyed thinking in "party" mode (a la 'Baldur's Gate', 'Neverwinter Nights', you get the idea), evaluating synergies between the characters, and the possibility of having a good lot of auras/curses/IIR/IIQ active for doing bossruns/maps, even though it was very hard to keep the characters 'synced'. Additionally, multiboxing (which was hard back then, as it also was 3rd party and injected to the client) absolutely died when 2-client limitation arrived, and I so much miss it.

So, seeing how EB has a quite the flexible and open structure/API, my hopes of enjoying an even better 'multiboxing' experience came to life again. I've little to no experience in programming, so first of all I'd like to know if this feature is even within the possibilities of EB.

Thanks for reading and keep up the great work on the project!
      ~Bish

2. Kunstprodukt

Kunstprodukt Community Developer

3. krone6

krone6 Member

4. bishibosh

bishibosh New Member

Kunstprodukt, I understand your script is exclusively for Dom runs, correct?

I'd be more interested in the 'autofollow' part, to be able to play through the game and run maps using a party following a chosen 'leader', I'd love to know if EB/Loki is capable of doing that.

Thanks for chiming in!

5. Kunstprodukt

yes, its for dominus only, but there is no better way to get high tier uniques , well, with 3 acts only now =)

but, if we ever get the chance to auto accept a party request, i will start to work on a follower bot.

6. darky13

darky13 Member

I can make AHK script to auto accept party pretty easy :)

7. rantay

rantay New Member

I was thinking about it also @darky13 but how will you get round the fact that the input is disabled by the bot?

From what we can see in the notes for the 2.0 bot, there is an option to enable the input whilst the bot is still running.

8. Kunstprodukt

i found a solution for auto accept party invite using the mousepos. und mouseclick functions from the api.

9. bishibosh

bishibosh New Member

That would be fantastic! Pleas keep me updated with anything you come up with :)

Cheers!!