• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Follow character and assist on their target?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by hahadada, Jan 26, 2012.

1. hahadada

hahadada New Member

Hello, I came from pirox and am still learning the capabilities and restraints to HB.
      I am currently trying to do RaF on 3 Accounts. All Im looking for is a way to have them assist and follow my main account which will not be running HB. I have been searching the forums vigorously and have tried many options such as combathelper, multiboxsuite, Party/leader, Lazyraider. None of which have suited this fairly simple problem. Really all I need is them to assist and attack my main, I do not mind putting them on /follow.
      Any help is appreciated :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
    2. bytepoet

bytepoet New Member

Honorbuddy comes close with partybot, but its very buggy, and often slow to react.

Honorbuddy (as far as i know) has nothing like what you're looking for. using partybot, you'll need two HB sessions, so that may not be viable for you.

sorry, check back in a while.

3. hahadada

hahadada New Member

Yeah thats what I've found unfortunately as well. I don't see how why it wouldn't easy to maybe just have it spam /assist [leader] or something along those lines. Following would be great but I really just want it to follow my friend who will be playing ranged dps and attack my target in Dungeons while i'm tanking. Thanks for the info :) btw

4. retrofetus

retrofetus New Member

lazyraider and combat helper does this , using it at the moment until something better comes along