• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Function documentation

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Kossak, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Kossak

Kossak New Member

Is there any place where we have access to the available functions ? I am a Fortran 90 programmer testing out C# by fixing Eclipse-Reborn plugin. Since there were a few changes in where functions are stored or what functions are in calls since Twist was last on.

I'm particularly looking for the "Distance3D" function and since there is a call with
      "Me.CurrentTarget.Distance3D" and it isn't referencing Distance3D from the current libraries

Also it seems like "Face" was removed from Vector3, is there a new equivalent function?

I think could be related to the change from distances being parameters to functions and requiring a new call type
      Here are errors I am getting at the moment.
      Code:
      Compiler Error: ~\EC.cs(224,85) : error CS1061: 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' does not contain a definition for 'Distance3D' and no extension method 'Distance3D' accepting a first argument of type 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: ~\Eclipse-Reborn.cs(144,38) : error CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'TreeSharp.Composite' because it is not a delegate type
      Compiler Error: ~\Eclipse-Reborn.cs(144,62) : error CS1061: 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' does not contain a definition for 'Distance3D' and no extension method 'Distance3D' accepting a first argument of type 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: ~\Eclipse-Reborn.cs(145,38) : error CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'TreeSharp.Composite' because it is not a delegate type
      Compiler Error: ~\Eclipse-Reborn.cs(145,62) : error CS1061: 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' does not contain a definition for 'Distance3D' and no extension method 'Distance3D' accepting a first argument of type 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: ~\Eclipse-Reborn.cs(176,26) : error CS0411: The type arguments for method 'System.Linq.Enumerable.OrderBy<TSource,TKey>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<TSource>, System.Func<TSource,TKey>)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly.
      Compiler Error: ~\TwistsSlideMover.cs(22,22) : error CS1061: 'Clio.Utilities.Vector3' does not contain a definition for 'Face' and no extension method 'Face' accepting a first argument of type 'Clio.Utilities.Vector3' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Distance3D was changed from a parameter to a function. If you have visual studio installed intellisense will show you the public functions that are available.