• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Giving up WoW - What will be best way to sell account and gold

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wallynut, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Wallynut

Wallynut New Member

Hi Guys\Gals,

Well I am finally giving up WoW due to boredom pretty much and am wanting to sell my farming account and all my gold.

Should I try and sell my farming account and about 80K+ of gold together
      or
      Should I try and sell the farming account and gold separately ?

Basically after the quickest way to offload.

Am currently selling all my junk which is why I am not sure how much gold I will have.

Cheers
      Wally

2. flogratio

flogratio New Member

Gold sellers usually buy their gold at $3 to 4 or so and resell it at around $6 or 7 per K. Seeing as you have several hundred dollars' worth of gold on the account, it may not be wise to try to sell it with the account, as the significantly higher price tag may deter buyers.

On the other hand, if you were to sell all your gold to the resellers at their price, you lose out on around $200.

imo, here are two possible choices:

1) You sell about 40k to 50k of the gold to a reseller, and package the remaining 30k with the account at below standard gold seller's price ($5 to $6). If your account is well geared, the gold becomes a nice bonus on top of the already good account.

2) You sell all but around 5k gold to resellers. Simply include the 5k gold as an incentive to buy your account. This is the safer route and you'll be able to get a sell pretty quickly.

3. Homeslice

Homeslice New Member

I would use the account to farm but thats jsut me why sell the account and only get that certain amount say $200 when you can have a constaint income from selling gold ? thats just me :)

4. Mess1337

Mess1337 Active Member

I would sell them seperatly.