• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Got banned today 3/23/13

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by dugamagish, Mar 23, 2013.

1. dugamagish

dugamagish New Member

I appealed this but i doubt il get it back. Profiles used include but are not limited to kicksx3 85-90 broadie rep mostly tillers and thundering isle some anglers. and random mining. The last one was ducks double and while it did a great job it got stuck on a kodo with 3 lizards in 4 winds and i noticed others stuck there as well by the cliff. I had no problems ever with kicks and do not believe for 1 sec his profile was the problem.

bot 8-10 hours a day
      never got up unless the bot was mining then watched 70/100
      thundering isle dailies get stuck allot
      I appealed but got suspended a few years ago for 72 hours for a speed hack so i doubt il get my account back
      Was fun while it lasted but like everything its not IF its WHEN your going to get caught

Question i have

I love botting and like wow but love botting soooooo
      Should i start another account just to bot. i also have SWTOR and GW2 how is the GW2 bot working
      Did they give up on it and are there profiles
      I noticed another guy got banned today what profiles have people been using lately and are the bans in waves or random.

Last but not least i wan't to give a big thank you to Apoc and Kick along with the other staff for a great job keeping things rolling and getting the code done so fast along with great profiles.

We will see how things turn out here is the email

standard macro email lol

***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

This account was closed because one or more characters were identified using an unauthorized cheat program, also known as a "hack." These programs provide character benefits normally not achievable in the World of Warcraft. Such benefits include, but are not limited to, increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls/boundaries. Use of these unauthorized programs harms the game environment because they offer an unfair advantage over other players and supersede the intended limits of the game.

Even if this is the result of account sharing, the account owner can still be held responsible for the penalty because of the impact it had on the game environment.

We've found the above behavior is many times directly related to groups responsible for compromising World of Warcraft accounts; we take these issues very seriously. To better understand our position against exploitative activity and the risks involved, please review this article: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/anti-gold/

The exploitative activity that took place on this account violates the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. We ask you take a moment to review these terms at http://us.blizzard.com/company/legal/index.html. Note that additional Terms of Use violations may result in more severe actions against this account, up to and including permanent closure.

If you believe your account was compromised, please go to the following website https://us.battle.net/account/support/account-recovery.html. Our support staff will assist you as soon as possible. If you are unable to access your account due to the password being changed, please visit our Login Support site here: https://us.battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html

For any disputes of this action or further information on exploitive activity, please visit the Account Administration Overview and contact page here: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300515

Regards,

Customer Services
      Blizzard Entertainment
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? Gatherbuddy2

2)If so, when was the last time?: yesterday

3)What profile were you using?Ducks double jade four winds mining profile

4)What combat class were you using? shamon ele with resto gear

5)What plugins are you using?: none

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?:8-10

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 70%

7)How many auctions per day did you have?:100 every 3 or 4 days

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? No

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? No

10)EU or US realm? US

11)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? Paid account

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
    2. xocol

xocol New Member

Me too , now are 8/20 , the last one, i just test this acc in another pc and ip and i got ban

I really idk what to do

3. dugamagish

dugamagish New Member

Im not sure what you men by 8/20 but there are a few ways to change your ip. One is to call your isp and tell them to change it there is also foxy ***** for use with firefox and others like it

4. xocol

xocol New Member

8 acc banned of 20 , i used to changed IP hotspot shield and i tested a "new pc"

5. Script

Script New Member

i think you may have got banned because of using public profiles - Try Use Custom Ones ! :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got banned on my main account a few months ago - I used a Dupe - Made lots of Darkmoon fair cards

I was banned 2 days after duping along with 30000 other people

- to date i have 1 main account and 1 botting

what i say to everyone if you still like WoW after getting banned rejoin - if you dont play another game intill you get board and then buy wow

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
    6. starl1te

starl1te New Member

just dont use gatherbuddy AT ALL EVER on accounts you cant afford to lose. at this point as far as im concered you cant even use it 2 hours a day without getting banned within a few weeks at the most

you wont get banned for running tillers and anglers dailies, or just about anything else the bot does that's not GB2, other than abusing BGs and grinding.

7. Reignwolf

Reignwolf New Member

Basically that, but I would be careful if using Kickzz's leveling profiles, a lot of ban reports coming from users that didn't GB2 on the account, just leveled with kickzz.