• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Grindbot not attacking

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by witpig, Jan 18, 2014.

1. witpig

witpig New Member

Hi, I have been having difficulty getting HB to attack targets when running some profiles. For example I have recently been using a series of skinning profiles via quest bot which have been working great up to Borean leather at which point I run to the hotspots and don't attack anything.

Having tried changing all my settings I assumed it was a problem with the profile, especially as the gorillas were coming up as faction 16 and 189. As I still couldn't get it to work I created a very short basic profile of my own to run in grind bot and had the exact same problem - i run through all the hotspots without targetting or attacking anything.

I have searched the forums and google and followed the advice of removing HB and installing from scratch in a new named folder but the problem persists.

Here is a link to the skinning profiles - I used rugged and knothide fine but borean failed
      www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-fo...ms-what-you-need-leveling-leatherworking.html

The 7900 log is for the borean skinning profile
      The 4496 log is for the basic profile targetting mangy wolf and cutpurse outside stormwind

Attached Files:

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

[12:55:22.705 D] GroundMountFarmingMode: True

disable it

3. witpig

witpig New Member

Thanks - that did work for the skinning profile!

I am still not able to get grind bot to target or attack mobs in my own profile though.
      Having searched the forums I though it might be because I was using ZapRecorder2 so I modified a copied profile from the wiki site.
      Here is one that should be grinding mangy wolf and cutpurse outside stormwind.

I have re-installed a fresh copy of honor buddy and changed each setting in the profile including max distance and hotspot time with no success yet.

Attached Files:

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

most likely faction ID is wrong

5. lickalime

lickalime New Member

My thoughts as well. Look them up on wow head and at the end of the url is the Id number. Make sure there correct.

6. witpig

witpig New Member

Thanks for replies, I also assumed it was that so checked the factions via the developers tools and the wiki site. As it still didn't work I tried a new profile that used wowhead IDs and the exact same thing kept happening - running to hotspots but no targetting or attacking.

PS - The log will show a couple of kills but only because I ran right through them :D

Attached Files:

7. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

still missing the factions tag.
      Code:
      <Factions>7 32</Factions> 

8. witpig

witpig New Member

Hi! the test3 profile was just to demonstrate I was trying something different as Lickalime seemed to suggest I should try using wowhead IDs instead of faction IDs. So I found a grinding profile that uses them and modified it.

I tried your suggestion of factions 7 and 32 instead of the 17 and 38 that the developer tool of HB told me to use and it's still not working :D

Attached Files:

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

heres the problem. we're sure the bot and singular are working correctly.

but your profile keeps tossing errors and unfortunately we cant help you with profile development. im sure if you resolved all the issues the profile would work correctly, my suggestion is to post in the developers section for help to do so.

10. witpig

witpig New Member

Yeah I noticed those errors too and figured it was never going to work! I wondered if it might have something to do with the targets being extremely low level while I was testing on alts with level 80+?

Anyway, the skinning profile is working perfectly which is what I really wanted - cheers :D

11. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

those tags are in the wrong place, so as it is even though you have them filled in the bots ignoring them.