• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [GUIDE] Get your 'Account Closed' back Final Attempt, Last Chance

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Giwin, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I see a lot of people here giving up after getting an account closed and not sending a last appeal, so I have written one template (and taken another from my other thread) to try and get people their accounts back using this template letter in which you can edit to your liking.

PLEASE post back and tell us if you managed to get your account back by using one of these template letters.

ONLY USE IF YOU'VE APPEALED MORE THAN 3 TIMES AND YOU'VE LOST ALL 3 OF THOSE APPEALS.

[Template A] Last Attempt, Final Last Hope Message, Blame Someone Else:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to confirm that the utilization of Automation Software occurred on the account by my brother, he has recently revealed this information to me as I was completely unaware and very enraged to hear that he has been using my account without my knowledge... however I only have myself to blame since I leave my account details next to my computer on a sticky note as I do not have a great memory and this allows me to login simply (as my brother has shown).

Clearly I have exchanged words with my brother explaining that what he did was wrong and that he can never use my account again because this leaded to the closure of my account in which I am greatly upset about, being able to play this amazing game brings me great joy and I wish to continue to that by gaining access to my account to be able to play again.

I now no longer keep my account details on my desk and I shall have to get used to remembering my password, I take full responsibly of my account and that my own laziness has lead to this but I hope to be able to be given a chance to play again.

Kind Regards,
      "YOUR FULL NAME HERE"

[Template B] Last Attempt, Final Last Hope Message, Blame Yourself:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to confirm that I did in fact use 3rd party software in order to gain the advantage in the game, although I have no excuse for using such software I did in fact use the software in order to 'catch-up' to other players as I don't play the game very often and that the demands of the game are quite high and require a lot of time in order to get into that position.

Clearly I take full responsibility for my actions which have led to this outcome, although I also hope to appeal this ban as I now know that cheating will only lead to the banning of my account and that nobody wins when using cheat software to get ahead so I will now never be using cheating software again.

I hope that I can get this last chance in order to regain access to my account and play like everyone else as I do regret using the 3rd party software and I am profoundly sorry that I used it in the first place.

Kind Regards,
      "YOUR FULL NAME HERE"

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
      BotAlotz likes this.
    2. BotAlotz

BotAlotz New Member

+rep for the effort..
      Very good english, and as far that i know - Blizzard employees love's that.

3. Dark57

Dark57 New Member

If this template is used in its exact, then it will probably not work. The rising amount of people who try these ones will probably just set off flags, that is if Blizzard doesn't scan websites for threads like this one. I know you said at the top of your post to edit to your liking, but it should probably be stressed more that copy pasting these messages is not the intent (If I understand correctly).

If I ever have to come to it I will probably use some structural ideas and implement my own flavor, which I suggest everyone else does if they intend on sending this.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
    4. Tentomas

Tentomas Banned

Nice one :)

5. TheBreeze

TheBreeze New Member

TIP: Edit it before using it!

6. Aryun

Aryun New Member

testing it now, small editing

7. TheBreeze

TheBreeze New Member

It's against terms to share account
      It can make things worse!

8. Jerf

Jerf New Member

I used the equivalent of attempt A a couple years back when Pirox got destroyed. Said it was my nephew visiting for the summer that I thought was just playing casually. Not even a slight consideration. Not 2 shits were given. I tried again, sticking to the story, 18 months later basically begging to get the account back. Nothing.

9. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

Change it to son or daughter and then add they have been sent to bed. :rolleyes:

10. newb420

newb420 New Member

your already banned dont think it gets much worst.

using the last template on one of my accounts with 0 edits

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    11. newb420

newb420 New Member

template # 2 = fail for me

good luck ya'll

12. Giwin

these templates should only be used after appealing over 3 times on an account closed type situation and that you didn't win those appeals.

13. newb420

newb420 New Member

tried it on my first appeal for "hacks"

14. Giwin

you can usually win your first appeal by using the normal ban templates I've posted elsewhere, for people without common sense I've put it in bold and caps at the top to avoid that from happening (people using it on first time appeal).

15. samantha

samantha Member

honest to god if people here need someone to write them a template because they're too uneducated to correlate their own ideas into writing, then I pity the education system and hope your ban sticks so you can spend less time fucking around with bots and more time on an education.

inb4 english as a second language (you have your own servers brah)

16. starl1te

starl1te New Member

Holy shit DO NOT ADMIT THAT YOU USED A BOT. You or your "brother". This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.