• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Having an issue with mobs being out of range to loot.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by DJKid, Nov 1, 2011.

1. DJKid

DJKid New Member

Since using the grind bot to farm leathers in Twilight Highlands I've been coming across this issue more and more. I will leave my profile on over night farming Savage Leathers and Blackened Dragonscales. When I check on the bot, all the mobs it kills are right next to me, but the loot "moneybag" icon is grey and doesn't allow me to loot. Its as tho they were too far from me to loot.

To solve this issue I have to log off my that character and log back in. I can then loot the already dead bodies that I couldn't before. I can only loot/skin 1 or 2 before they despawn tho. It sux leaving my bot skinning overnight for 5-8 hours and waking up and finding out it bugged out after 1 kill and in 5-8 hours it only farmed 2x Savage Leather.

I know this isn't a HB2/GB2 issue, but it stops me from being able to use GB2/HB2. I'm afraid to open a GM ticket to report the issue in case its a bot "fail-safe" issue and I am ratting myself out. I dont expect HB2/GB2 to fix this issue, only hope someone with a similar problem might be able to help.

Attached is a log, but because the issue at least appears to be in wow, don't believe it shows anything too useful.
      View attachment 11-1-2011_11_22 AM 2608 Log.txt

2. archimonde

archimonde New Member

Try to turn off some plugins... For example TidyBags

3. DJKid

DJKid New Member

I have most of my pluggins disables except the default ones (refreshment detector & Bug submitter). I usually leave Rare Mob Killer and Tidy Bags 3 on. Tidy Bags was only on cause my bags get flooded with Strange Bloated Stomachs. Tidy Bags opens them and stacks the volatiles. I dont think theres any Rare Mobs in the area, so I will disable that pluggin 1st and try, then both if needed.

I noticed if I log out then back in while HB2 is still open, that I get an LUA error in WoW. When that happens it gives me a little extra time before it starts happening again.

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Update your Hb and try it without any plugin enabled(except the default)

5. DJKid

DJKid New Member

I was trying to hold off on the update a little, I noticed alot of people having problems and saying that they downgraded back to 2.0.0.5354 for stability. I am having a lot of crashes with HB2 and GB2 as it is. Every time I close GB2 within 30 seconds it crashes wow, mostly instantly tho. I guess I should DL and trying it for myself :p

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

the grey loot icon issue is 100% a plugins as for the crashes problems we are aware and its going to be fixed

7. DJKid

DJKid New Member

I DL'ed the new bot, and tried it again lastnight. The only pluggin used was TidyBags and I still had the same issue. It takes a while for the error to occur, so I will disable TidyBags and try again tonight.

UPDATE:
      OK, TidyBags is the issue, once I turned it off, it worked fine. Just sucks cause I wake up with like 23 Strange Bloated Stomachs, which dont stack like the volatiles inside them.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011