• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Having an issue with Professionbuddy AH Bot

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by nixlucent, May 4, 2012.

1. nixlucent

nixlucent New Member

So basically I had elementium ore, pyrite ore, and obsidium ore in my bag. I also had 3 sets of queen's garnets (delicate,bold,brilliant). The ore posted fine and undercut everyone but it posted the queens garnets in a stack of 20 at 200g per item when the undercut price was about 650 or so. Is there a way I can adjust the undercutting or what? I also have another question I'm not sure on how the undercutting process works. How often does it scan to see if you were undercut? Is there a way to adjust it? Sorry I'm relatively new to HB and would like some kind of insight to this. Thank you in advance to whomever is nice enough to guide me around the in's and outs of the PB built-in AH Bot.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

its better to post this on PB thread

3. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

u have your own profile? for ah bot which i suggest u make , u dont need complicated one just for few gems

and yes there is inside the profiles selling , go in there and make undercut as much as u want and also check your gems section of selling to be max buyout as much as u need prolly is on 200 ... u got the point now ;)