• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Having issues with DK not dismounting

Discussion in 'Archives' started by stuffy, Feb 1, 2010.

1. stuffy

stuffy New Member

Hey guys,

My hunter bot works great and does not have this problem, but I have recently picked up a DK and am having issues with her not dismounting from time to time when she reaches a node.

She will often fly down and just hover above the node (either an ore or a herb node), and try unsuccessfully to harvest it. Eventually, it blacklists the node and continues on.

I tried several things, and eventually had the toon auto dismount in flight. This works OK (though if she doesn't dismount immediately she will still take a second try before the auto dismount works), except that if there is a mob next to the node and you get in combat before the auto dismount, the bot just repeatedly tries to harvest, but it won't let it harvest because he is in combat, and he won't kill the mob because the bot is still mounted.

I don't have a log on this computer as my botting unit is in another location. I'll try to post the log tomorrow - but has anyone come across this problem before? Any easy fixes you can think of?

Thx
      S.

2. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

Are you using a mounting Macro?

3. stuffy

stuffy New Member

I am. The macro converts crystallized into eternals, and does a castrandom between two flying mounts (a drake and a Winged Ebon Steed).

My hunter uses the same macro for crystallized conversion, though he only has the regular alliance flying gryphon so no mount castrandom in that macro.

Does this cause a problem like the one described? So I need to buy my DK a regular gryphon and just use that?

Thx!
      S.

4. exfelon

exfelon Active Member

The only time I've ever had this happen was when I had inadvertantly mounted the wrong mount before starting. My DK uses his red drake currently.

5. stuffy

stuffy New Member

Log attached - this happens quite regularly, though it doesn't always result in a death and occasionally the bot will dismount before being killed and take the mob down.

Attached Files:

6. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

I have always had issues w/ a bronze drake dismounting properly. i use a bird instead