• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ARelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kickazz006, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Bayoya

Bayoya New Member

hello guys, can anyone please explain me the schedule? like for example i want it to bot for 8 hours stop for 2 hours and relog back for 8 hours, how i do it? confuse on this :D

2. Bayoya

Bayoya New Member

anyone please help me with this?

3. madmaximka

madmaximka Active Member

you can use different bots, different profiles, randomize run time (read changelog), and different chars

4. poupey57

poupey57 Member

I want to say thanks to Raphus for the relogger :)
      And If you have time, can you fix the problems I got with special character, it seems to be the "?" or "?" (but I think it's ?), he log on the server, but don't go in game, so I must select myself and clic "enter" then he launch honorbuddy.
      Already try to make a new profile, but always the same thing :s

5. bfrsmedic2

bfrsmedic2 New Member

Okay I am having alittle bit of a problem getting it to logon, more than likely something I am doing wrong. Some help would be much appreciated.
      I am getting this error when I try to start a one or both of the accounts with the relogger. I tried searching thru the 30+ pages of post and did not
      find anything that would help, if I missed it then you can QQ but I really do not care. Thanks!

MARK

Untitled.png [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Marooon

Marooon New Member

same problem

7. diller

diller New Member

ok i man enough to give Raphus an apologize... so here it is...

guess the errors ate my happyness...

sorry m8

8. maxim4eg

maxim4eg New Member

u r my nEW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))) i'm HAPPY now

9. papatoast

papatoast Member

I get this error as well. Can't seem to work it out.

10. Demiro

Demiro New Member

Using Arelog last week + on all pc, all work very good exсept 2 things:

1) last week blizzard do almost every day restart of servers and its lead to 100% crash of ARelog (its turns gray and stop responding) i think trouble in spammy select realm when realm restarting and down.

2) Buddy auth is crappy last week too, and ARelog is dont care about it, just finish current task after hours. Can you add feature to restart wow+buddy if buddy not started?
      It will cure Invalid session, buddy stop when auth down,logout when stuck for long time too.

And mb add "pause" button-function if your add it, for pause ARelog and stop HB fix something manual.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    11. yura

yura Member

+same

12. borbo

borbo New Member

yep this would be nice, because my windows crashes and restarts.

13. maxim4eg

maxim4eg New Member

ERROS omg yesterday all works awesome
      today after internet disconnect all crashes!!!!!!! i'm crying and dieing
      i cant beliave that yesterday awesome relogger crash down and we never again see him.

make somebody
      plz

update: 8-10 window run normally but others Wow give a error 132 many of yors know about this error
      i heard it's because windows 7 had a conflict but dont know more..
      how to avoid this

ps dont look at in my emothions love to make more drama

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    14. bfrsmedic2

bfrsmedic2 New Member

Any ideas or possible solutions that anybody has on this one. Thanks!

MEDIC

15. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

first time using it...getting the error aswell

keeps spamming wow and tries to login to hb when started.

Cant start hb, cause it needs time to shut down for the " used all sessions " error

then it gives above error!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    16. switchport

switchport New Member

This thing makes me want to get way more accounts just due to the convenience it provides.

17. halfgoku

halfgoku New Member

This program has the option to add a timer to a session that you are doing at the moment and stop at the time you tell it to, it might be one hour or it might be 10.
      So i would like to ask if you can add the option of having another timer for when the session is ended to start again.
      For example i run WoW + HB after 2 Hours the relog program is programed to end so it shuts down WoW and HB, well from that point i would like to have the option to say to the program to keep WoW+HB closed for 2 hours and to start my session again.
      Can someone tell me if that is possible please.

18. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

First i have some suggestions, then i have some problems.

The suggestions.

*Make it possible to resize the list window, I want the list of accounts to be longer vertically but I can only stretch the log window while the list window stays the same.

*Would it not be great if we could add a special note to be first, would make it easier to know what one it is like?

*Enabled, My special note to know what this function is AH bot or something else, Status, Battle.Net, Account, Realm, Character, WoW Process.
      *Make it possible to select more than one at a time when you select. So you can start all at a time, maybe put in a delay on the processes as well so then you start 5 there is a 10 second delay between the starts so they won?t mess up.

*Enabled, (My special note), Status, Battle.Net, Account, Realm, Character, WoW Process.

It could be added under status where it is saying (Monitoring) it could say Running/Monitoring (Time count down) or (To clock).

*Maybe in the future as this might be some major coding you could add numbers to the bot, like the first in the list is number 1, and then so on, this is not really for us but for the function I am suggestion here, one a schedule is complete you by now have the possibility to change realm and character, but not account or B-net.

*By numbering those bots you could easily make a schedule to stop bot number 3 and run bot number 5 in the schedule, it would stop number 3 and not monitoring that then start up number 5.

While this is possible today only by making one idle for a while but this function would make it less likely to mess up, also character selecting realm changing seems a bit buggy so it might be better to kill the process then start a new one, coming to that later.

Here is an error or 2 I have been running in to several times.

When you start up the bot and it for some reason ends up in the wrong character selection screen, on the wrong realm that is it might not know what to do, just standing there in character selecting screen, if I press the button change realm it picked the right one, strange.

The same seems to be going on when it is to change realm on a schedule, but more often than not I end up getting an error message that Arelog stopped responding (Close , and read more) window showing, cant post an error rapport.

-Posting a log of the last time this happened, was going from one AH bot to another AH bot.

View attachment 25680

This is not all problems I have.
      If wow crashes , and ands up with the window (Send or not so send an error report that is the question of the life) well then it stays up, Arelog wont terminate this window and restart the bot.

The same seems to be from time to time when HB does the same. One fix might be to turn off post error report at crashes in the system, but that would not be a fix but a work around.

Will get back once I have more.

19. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

I'd suggest that you add a password column for HB. Honorbuddy doesn't save my password properly in the settings so I always have to type it out manually. I looked for a password column for HB but I couldn't find one, therefore I cannot use ARelog.

Best Regards, Megs

20. jwddx

jwddx New Member

raphus

Hello Is it possible to be a support for China software do the WOW client version is 4.1.0.14250 extremely grateful

If possible send to my mail thank you

99521546@qq.com

Google Translate