• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB running like absolute garbage!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Strychnine, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Strychnine

Strychnine New Member

Hi all,

Installed HB numerous times, made sure it's up to date. HB loads, and for all intents and purposes seemingly runs normally.

I only ever run BGbuddy. It queues, joins the required BG. The problem I'm having is as SOON as it goes to actually use any of my abilities, it freezes from 5 to 10 seconds. I've checked that it's not a graphics issue - I've put the settings on low (I used to have them on Ultra). I've also made sure I'm running the 32bit version and that it's in dx 9 as opposed from 11.

If I am in a large group fight, WoW literally freezes and won't come back until I'm out of combat or dead. As soon as I stop HB - the lag and freezing disappears.

Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 168320 2014-10-20 11.42.txt

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

If you would like to report an issue with a "Beta" or "Test" release, please report them to the Beta release thread:
      [Test Release] Honorbuddy v2.5.11724.749 for Patch 6.0.2

Also, please remember to attach your full log that captures the issue:
      Ref: [Guide] How to attach your log

The Support forum does not offer support for "Beta" or "Test" releases of Honorbuddy—as such, we're closing this thread.
      For a "Beta" or "Test" release, you are expected to analyze and diagnose your own work-around to a problem. If you are not prepared to do this, you should wait until an official "Release" version of Honorbuddy becomes available.

Thanks,
      CodenameG

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.