• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB should increase safety, not that hard.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by mrDumdum, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mrDumdum

mrDumdum New Member

I recently got a account banned, which i got no issue with, i have been botting for 5y+ and have done it ALOT.

But when creating a new account, wow how has a 'anti-cheat' agreement you accept. I startet to read this policy and i was STUNNED!

One of the factors they use to detect a botter is as follows. Quote from their site:
      If you open your process list you will neatly find "Honorbuddy" there(obviously). Writing a script that detects this takes like 20 lines of code.

The matter of the fact is, when Blizz uses this method, they could(if they wanted), ban everyone using HB the second they log in, alot more then they do. And i dont get why i, and countless more, havnt gotten banned before. So rest a sure, they know about EVERYONE botting. Why they dont ban everyone instantly, must be a matter of money, or something else.

Never the less, HB should make better security to protects its botters. Eg. let ppl name the HB process to something they often use like itunes, winamp, etc etc.
      Its simply WAY to easy to get banned, from a program name in the windows process list. And should not be a big of a deal to fix.

2. tia1979

tia1979 New Member

Its not allowed by blizzard to do that. as i remember theres been a lawsuit against blizzard for doing that many years ago.

HB is secure as long as you use your brains and dont bot 12-24 hours a day.

3. mrDumdum

mrDumdum New Member

read the link.... enough said...

https://eu.battle.net/account/legal/anticheating.html

And for the record i only bot while near my comp, 3-6 hours a day.. Im not stupid i have done this for many years. And have no problem with my ban. Security could just be better.

4. sune

sune New Member

If i remember correctly, For people from the US, they can't do it, and for the people playing outside the US, they can.

5. mrDumdum

mrDumdum New Member

You also accept this anit-cheat method, so think the lawsuit is pretty much out the window!

6. mrDumdum

mrDumdum New Member

sounds about right

7. anobuddy

anobuddy New Member Legendary

HB support this and even when you update HB the updater rename the .exe to what you had before the update.

8. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.