• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB switching out and selling my gear.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sigh719, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Sigh719

Sigh719 New Member

So...Im using the "Undead 1-50 v1.1" profile on a Level 29 Paladin in Hillsbrad...The profile itself works well, HOWEVER I suppose any gear it loots, it equips rather than the current gear I have equipped. It's not even good gear, It's looting pieces of the "Brocade" set, which is cloth and using it to replace my current gear which is much better...Originally, I thought it had to do with "AutoEquip" so I deleted that from my plugins and with no success, It's doing the same thing resulting in a huge increase in deaths/hr...I am using the default CC for Paladins as well. Is this localized in this profile or is this a known issue, Thanks for your time!

2. peakaboo

peakaboo New Member

Had this on my lock noticed it in outland when i come back to check on it its there with peices of Greys , a grey dagger ffs and some grey bits of random cloth.

I had auto equip disabled, so i enabled it and set its weight, seemed to be ok then.

3. butane

butane New Member

It did this to me twice and I never had autoE enabled, I also did not enable it to solve it, it is just a random bug and has not done it since.