• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [HB2] Horde 1-60 (Originally by Bliik)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by zorgonatis, May 24, 2010.

1. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

Horde 1-60 profile.
      Starting area: Mulgore (Tauren).

While I have taken great care to make sure this profile runs flawlessly, there are two points of interest where user interaction can benefit overall EXP/HR and general stability of levelling, and are in my opinion necessary. These are:

When you reach level 12, you must run the character manually to the Crossroads. The bot likes to path through level 19 monsters and this can cause large death loops. Version 1.13 of the experimental version will have appropriate blackspots for this.
      When reaching level 48, make sure etrain or the bot's "train skills automatically" is off. If it's on, the bot tries to path from Orgrimmar (trainer) to Tanaris, which causes it to swim past Theramore Isle and get stuck in a death loop from fatigue. I would actually suggest that you stop using the feature of automatically training here unless you can verify that it uses flight points properly.

Base changes:
      Code:
      Desolace: 
       -The run to Desolace has been tweaked and is a lot cleaner and safer.
       -Due to problems with high level monsters, Shadowpray village is now the primary horde hub in Desolace. This should be a lot safer (due to the network of roads which the nav system should prioritize), but is untested for now.
       -A few minor edits to levels, maximising XP/HR in the level 30-32 section, and getting into the 'bulk' of Desolace faster.

New (28/05/2010):
      Desolace:
       -After attempting to get Shadowpray village to work correctly at lower level brackets (30-35), it was evident that it was not possible. Sun Rock Retreat is now the vendor/repair location for this sub profile, and is much safer and cleaner than previously.
       -To maximize XP/Hour and minimize downtime, Shadowpray village will be used at levels 36+. These changes stuck me as necessary to minimize risk and ultimately improve the Desolace experience. 
       -Added a blackspot for a small water location which caused some resting issues, and as a result a large dip in XP/hour.

New (31/05/2010):
      Tanaris:
       -Blackspotted an area near a hive where you could get literally 10-15 adds and die almost instantly.
      General:
       -A few more tweaks to min and max levels in some areas to avoid grinding on greens.

New (01/06/2010):
       -Fixed a very small bug that could lead to beginner characters wandering into higher level territory.

New (03/06/2010):
       -Added lines to better control how HB mails items. Greens, blues and purples are now mailed by default and are not sold.

Information on experimental version:
      Note: Many of these changes (Read: ALL) have not been tested. I don't expect there to be any major bugs, but there could be.
      Also note that a lot of the hotspots have been overhauled for higher concentration of monsters. The reasoning behind this is that a decently geared character running with a decent CC can easily manage an add or two.
      Code:
      1.12 (29/09/2010):
       -Fixed up hotspots in the 12-26 bracket and generally tidied up any problem areas. You won't see a major difference going from 1.11 to 1.12 except for maybe slightly higher EXP/HR in the level 12-26 bracket. Any change will be minor.
       -Somehow 'mail greens' information was removed from the experimental version. It's included again now so greens will be mailed where available.

1.11 (20/09/2010):
       -Fixed very minor problem with factions for the 1-12 segment of the profile which was erroneously removed by HBPCE - all other faction information seems to have remained intact.

1.10 (13/09/2010):
       -Edited Desolace hotspots and vendor information. This may prove a little bugged as it's not been tested at all. 
      Specifically, there are now more hotspots for both subprofiles which focus more on a higher concentration of monsters of the correct levels. A decent CC will have no trouble here. 
      Vendor information for the first subprofile tells the bot to go back into Stonetalon for repairs/mailing. If you have 'find vendors automatically' enabled in the bot this could cause problems. You have been warned.

-Edited Feralas hotspots to use higher density monster areas. Again, a good CC should have no issues here.

-Overhauled Tanaris' hotspots in order to avoid loop-grinding in Thisleshrub Valley. There are always players there so it gets out and about into the Ogre camp etc in order to minimize suspicion. 

-Changed Un'goro crater and Silithus level requirements and areas. You should be out of Ungoro a lot sooner now. This should dramatically increase EXP/HR.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
      neeeo likes this.
    2. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

Perfect ! Thank you :)

3. Pexus

Pexus Member

Wow. This works much better for me! Thanks!

4. ski

ski Well-Known Member

Assuming you don't mind, I've put a link for this in the original Bliik's thread for people having issues with it.

5. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

Nah that's fine, at the moment it is untested as I made it before I had to go out today, please report any problems and I will fix them immediately.

6. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

Testing it now, gone from 10k/hour to 28k/hour at level 17 - amazing what a few lines of code and 10 minutes of time can achieve :)

7. deltasniper3

deltasniper3 New Member

8. deltasniper3

deltasniper3 New Member

lots of bugs

Last edited: May 29, 2010
    9. Mupp

Mupp New Member

Its running to the Alliance outpost in ashenvale?

10. deltasniper3

deltasniper3 New Member

yeah i am running into outpost too

11. deltasniper3

deltasniper3 New Member

just had another problem this time in barrens
      it ran to this spot started jumping non stop no mob targeted or anything just jumping
      restarted bot did same thing had to manually move 20ft for it to work

12. Mupp

Mupp New Member

Can anything be done with the Ashenvale hotspot? It worked before I got to level 32, but after 32 it started running to the Ally post in Ashenvale. Didnt notice the Barrens thing as Delta did.

13. neeeo

neeeo New Member

+REP !

Thanks ;)

14. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

Little tired tonight to take a look, if you bump this thread tomorrow with the issue I will take a look.

This isn't a problem with my editing, but I'd be more than happy to fix up little problems like this.

15. dj_hype

dj_hype New Member

Thanks for this!! Now that my priest isn't dying all the time...I can actually manage to do some leveling.

EDIT: In desolace now, and my priest still ends up in the Kodo graveyard. She spent 7 hours dying last night. But I'll just watch her get through these levels and when she gets closer to 36 or so, then I can leave it going unattended.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
    16. Kredes

Kredes New Member

Thanks for this.

17. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

As I said, I would not recommend looting in Desolace fir this reason alone. I think there's a town/vendor etc at north Desolace, so when I get 5 minutes I will switch them out so that it can be botted like every other zone

18. azulle

azulle New Member

At 32 I also had a problem in ashenvale with my dude running into the alliance outpost. To resolve this I edited out the Ashenvale portion of the XML file and my guy went straight to Desolace instead. I suppose you could set the Ashenvale max level to 31 instead of 32 and it would work out fine.

19. zorgonatis

zorgonatis Member

If someone could second this, I'd be glad to fix it

septimas123 likes this.
    20. deltasniper3

deltasniper3 New Member

i can second the ashenvale issue not at deso yet tho