• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Hello Exilebuddy!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by knifehero, Dec 10, 2013.

1. knifehero

knifehero New Member

So I'm new around here and I would like to take a moment to reach out and offer help to the community.

The last couple weeks I have been messing around with exilebuddy, testing out different combat routines and botting on a second account. Initially I had quite an issue resolving a few issues which were solved by searching the forums. Thank you everyone who takes time to help out us noobies around here, the information is very helpful!

After reading a few posts about people being flagged with NCDA's and even being ip banned I consider myself extremely lucky as I've used the bot extensively the last few days on two accounts (same ip). I'm more then willing to help test out the beta bot but I haven't found a reliable source for an IP. If anyone is interested, I would appreciate a PM about where to find one but no worries, I'm sure I'll get it sorted out this weekend if no one is willing.

Anyway, winter break is coming soon and as of Friday I'm going to have loads of free time. I want to start testing out the beta builds without risking my IP.

tl;dr New to buddybots but experienced POE player with about a month and a half of free time interested in networking and contributing to and testing for the community.

2. darkwolf183

darkwolf183 New Member

Now I'm not that knowledgable on the subject of networking, however, if they did, perhaps, ip ban you... turn your router off for 1 whole night and you'll wake up with a new ip

3. mmv66

mmv66 New Member

I hope the followbot will be up and running soon, there is one guy working on this but i don't know if he has enough time to update it before next year

tested this one for 24h straight with 6 bots simultaniosly and had no currency flag or ban etc. what so ever and then came the patch and no update :x
      advantage of this approach of botting, share auras and synergy's with the other bots and kick ass, quite usable

hopefully there will be more action on the front of developing this one maybe the staff could take a look/help him? :x

4. iconz

iconz Member

okay so you want a virtual private network v p n for sort so you are linked thru another computer to play a game.. correct well https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ will help you do just that load it will connect you after and you dont have to worry about your connection or your other accounts and can change as frequently as you want..