• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honor Buddy slow to load, and then bot stops working.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by wikdjester, Mar 12, 2015.

1. wikdjester

wikdjester New Member

Hey all, was using the bot just fine today in Guo'lai (with the Omation gatherit profile) and then it just stopped working. Didn't shut down, just stopped. Closed and restarted several times. Rebooted my comp. Notice that HB is taking a long time to load, and then the Omation profile takes a while as well, and doesn't give the usual "time to make some gold" in red or whatever it says. Haven't seemed to have made any progress in this, and I'm not all that tech literate. Any ideas what's causing this? I notice someone else was having the same issue, but wasn't able to reply on their thread. Thanks for any advice/info regarding this matter.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

have you tried a different profile? it seems like its ether complete and just cycling though nothing or not in the correct place for it to run.

3. wikdjester

wikdjester New Member

Other profiles seem to work, although the problem started when HB was slow this morning.

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

well its a profile issue, i dont know what its made to do, but its just walking though all the logic and not doing anything hence "its slow"