• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy Initiation Errors

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Maacca, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Maacca

Maacca New Member

Hi Everyone,

I've only been using Honorbuddy for a few weeks, I've been keeping botting to a minimum over this period. Recently I purchased a license for an unlimited session for one account, as I read further through these forums I stepped up the botting hours and began using AR Relogger. I currently live at university and the internet occasionally cuts out, I began running scripts overnight with no problems thanks to the AR Relogger. However, over the last week or so I have woke to the WoW window closing itself and AR Relogger not reopening it. I figured it must of been a connection issue of some sort (or the recent bug that I became aware of in this same sub forum). Yesterday, after a few days break AR Relogger began failing to open due to a tripwire error.

As I am only very new to this forum, I did a google search (at this stage only AR Relogger was showing the problem and subsequently was force closing Honorbuddy). I found a product called Tripwire which is IT Security software. I thought perhaps the university has implemented this due to a variety of potential factors. Only just now have I realized that tripwire is in fact a function within Honorbuddy which I have read to be some sort of firewall against the user.

Currently I have purchased a trial as well as an unlimited session. Due to this error I am unable to use Honorbuddy. I'm not asking to be reimbursed, I just ask that someone knowledgeable on the topic could help me out to fix this.

Thank you,

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.