• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • How do I stop Bot from returning to start of cycle

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Trollin, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Trollin

Trollin Guest

First of all, I would like to say that this is a great product, and that I have never used a bot before, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

My character is now level 12 and when I start the bot, it always returns to the begining area to kill lvl 6 mobs. My questions are:

1.- does the sequence start over, because I am reloading the profile and mesh?

2.- is the area that it starts in dependant on the current location of the character?, for example, if I have the character near Sanctum, will it start going after mobs in that area or will it run back.

3.- Does it run back, because I have it set to gather, and it returns to the area with the nodes that my toon can actually pick up?

Thank you for your time.

2. PeterM

PeterM New Member

1) No, it depends on your actual level. You will stay in this area until you reach level 12, then you will move on to a place near sanctum watch. Level 16-20 will get done in hedgerow court.
      2) It runs back in the first area.
      3) No, see 1) and 2).

Hope I could help.

3. SaViGnAnO

SaViGnAnO New Member

if you want to know what exactly your profile is doing, open up the xml in notepad and look at the <GrindTo> tags, you will see exactly what PeterM said, a <GrindTo Level="12"> with some hotspots, and a <GrindTo Level="16"> with diff hotspots, and a <GrindTo Level="20"> with more hotspots, if you want it to move to a diff area in between those levels just add in the tags before the next <GrindTo> and put your own hotspots in

4. Trollin

Trollin Guest

Thank you for the clarification, this is all new to me.