• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • How do you know if you are being watched or messed with by GM?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Deathsmind, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

Twice now in the past few hours I have gotten essentially dismounted while using a flight master path. The first time it looked like I was just taken off the mount and was floating in the sky, just now I got onto the flight path and started floating in the sky and was slowly walking instead of flying. Weird wow shit, or GM determining if real?

2. rjwaters147

rjwaters147 New Member

That just sounds like a bug, I would assume a GM would just monitor your behavior and check your game play logs, and then message you. I'm sure a lot more people would have noticed something like this before.

3. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Back in classic if a gm decided to ban you or at least go crazy they teleported you in front of orgrimmar (don't know if it was the same for alliance) with a debuff, couldn't walk anymore, everything you said was decrypted like if a player from opposite fraction says something and than after few minutes you got the gm whisper.

Getting dismounted sounds more like a bug. Happened to me once too while i was downloading something and i guess due to extrem high ping something got fucked up.

4. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

Wasnt sure, just thought it was weird. I saw someone else say before that GMs sometimes toss you up in the air so you take damage and see if you automatically eat like a bot would.

5. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

I think they don't have the amount of gms they once had and therefore more rely on pattern analysis (like we now have with gb2) /player reports

6. rjwaters147

rjwaters147 New Member

I wouldn't sweat this one, but its just another reminder to be careful. Good luck.

7. Unattended

Unattended New Member

Sounds like a bug...

I was a victim of the GM displacement several times back in the Glider days, and trust me if a GM displaces you it will be VERY noticeable ("kicked" all the way across zone, teleported deep under water, for some reason they would drop you from a very high height). Note: I have not seen them employ these techniques for several years. As others suggested, it is more about player reports, pattern analysis, and whispers these days.

8. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

I think they don't do this anymore as honorbuddy isn't as stupid as shit as glider was. The bot knows now where he is and stuff. Glider was just like a retard, could've hit start on the moon and he'd try to walk to earth.

9. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

Sounds like a bug, nothing else, a gm will watch your logs etc etc, and then whisper you.

About the teleporting. Had it several times a while back on another account. They tele'd me into a cave, watched me
      unstuck and poof banned.

Dont have to believe me, dont feel like i need to prove something.

And for Da soul, this bot isnt that smart. The times that i see "we are stuck " when trying to quest turns my stomach.

10. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

I know that the stucking and endless loop stuff sucks and isn't anything near smart or humanlike. :/

11. Mickyg

Mickyg Member

At the current time a gm is watching me ive been teleported twice in 15 mins managed to see it before I was too apparent but yeah was in Shholozar Basin then ended up in the tower in sw where the portals are running into wall and then went back to NR then teleported to middle of ocean to suffer fatigue