• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • How to prioritize your keypresses over bot?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Klikkoklakk, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Klikkoklakk

Klikkoklakk Member

Greetings!

First post! Long time WoWGlider, been using Honorbuddy for almost a week now.
      It's working great! Much thanks to great bot, but also to a great and helpful community! Good job all! :D

Now to my question. I usually put bot on lazyraider/combat when I do instances and pvp, and with a good custom class it is working great (for paladin atleast). But is there a way to make my keypresses oversteer the bots? For example, if I want to stun the person next to me, but my bot spams Flash Heal, he usually dont stun. Is there a macro or something I can make so that he stops for a global or two, while casting the spell of my choice?

Sorry for bad language, English is not my native tongue.

Cheers!

2. jstrauss

jstrauss New Member

I've been wanting to ask the same thing for a while now. There are times, especially on the QuestingBot, that something like that would come in every handy.
      +1

3. Klikkoklakk

Klikkoklakk Member

I see Vindictam Deorum ~ Arma Bellator got a macro to stop and start combat at will. Is it possible to make this for the bots in general? Would be great :)

4. Hassliebe

Hassliebe Member

you could always macro your keybinds with /stopcasting ingame, since the bot does not really press your buttons. it'll always cancel its current cast if you press a /stopcasting macro and perform your action next

5. zombie568

zombie568 New Member

if you go into Lazyraider bot settings, there is an option to set up a hotkey to pause the bot. cheers!