• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HS matchmaking

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by jotd, Apr 22, 2014.

1. jotd

jotd Member

Hi,

something with my hearthstone changed and idk what.
      I kinda feel like I get matched with pretty good HS players.

Even with some of the earliest versions of hearthbuddy I was able to pull like 30% wins on a new account only with default cards. Sometimes even 50%.
      Now since few versions I have a winrate of 0 % in casual. I don't win any games with different decks.
      When I watch the bot I don't see him doing anything more stupid than in the early versions, so I don't think hb got worse.
      It is like I get matched against proplayers with a lot of legendary cards...

Opinions on this?

jotd

2. ericb

ericb New Member

It's possible your MMR has lowered enough that you're now facing other bots. I find that individual card quality (ie, Legendaries) usually dictates bot vs bot games

3. Int3

Int3 New Member

Or alternatively your casual MMR was raised enough to the point where the bot can't pull off any wins because your opponents are getting semi-competent :p Try letting the bot lose a crap load of games overnight?

4. HB2762K65

HB2762K65 Member

Maybe you can drop your MMR by conceeding a lot of matches? If the bot is doing worse now than before maybe you have to update?

5. Tomas2209

Tomas2209 Member

There are 2 ways to face better players...
      1., you play during peek times where the "better" (with brain) players play...that is from about 15:00-01:00 (they returning from school/work and play)

2., your character level that you try to lvl up reached a lvl where the matchmakingsystem puts you against equal lvl of classes which results in opponents having more play time, so usually better cards like Ragnaros, Leeroy, Cairne, or Ysera. if your bot dont have them you most likely loose these matches.
      That is also the reason of you being maybe lvl 30 the bot performs less good as if your char was lvl 1,2 where it was matched to newer players with less game changing legendaries in their decks.

Then there are classes that handles the bot beeter and less good. from my experience best acting bot are using shaman, or hunter , less good warrior or rogue

hope that helped you

6. scrampc

scrampc New Member

if there is an mmr, wouln't be smart to surrender 1 game after each victory in order to get maximum victories/time?