• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Hunter Problem on Death - Repeatedly Calling Pet bug

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Qbert, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Qbert

Qbert New Member

Hello.

There was another thread on this, but I guess it was in the wrong area. So I will start this thread.

When your pet dies and then you die, you will run back to your corpse and revive like normal. However, after that, honorbuddy will continuously call out pet #1 (or whatever pet you have selected). But, the pet is dead. So, the bot needs to revive the pet. Unfortunately, it never seems to do this. It will spam call out the pet for eternity.

How can we go about fixing this?

2. JaxD

JaxD New Member

Have the same problem too! And no idea how to fix it :-/

3. sinda

sinda New Member

Answer please? I am getting reported only because of THIS problem in particular. My hunter keeps calling for a dead pet all BG long and BAM: reported.

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, guys,

We need to see some logs.

Logs are needed to figure out if its an Honorbuddy problem, or a problem with the CombatRoutine. If the CombatRoutine, which CombatRoutine? Are there other conditions that cause the problem? Is it all pets, or certain pets? Is it because the pet isn't on "Call Pet 1"?

Can't help if we can't see what's going on.

I believe Bobby53 captured it best...
      "I am letting you know that omitting a log file from your post is a signal to me that the issue is not important to you and so shouldn't be important to me either." -Bobby53

cheers,
      chinajade

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Qbert, Thanks for taking the time to post.

- If you are having an issue with HonorBuddy and aren't sure where to post then post in HonorBuddy Support Issues. The purpose of that thread is to provide direct support to members on an issue regardless of where the source of the problem may lie.

- If you are having an issue specifically with Hunter specific behavior (and calling a pet would be Hunter specific), post in the support thread that already exists for that Combat Routine. If you are using Singular, here is a link with steps on Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE].

An issue regarding Calling a dead pet rather than Revive was fixed in the release posted on 12/15. To download the latest release of Singular [CLICK HERE]. I can't do anything more than assume this will fix your issue since no log file is attached to the post, but it sounds very similar so is definitely worth your time in downloading the update. If you continue to have issues after installing that update, you'll need to follow the steps for Reporting Bugs I linked above.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Hunter, Bobby53

6. Qbert

Qbert New Member

Thank you for the Singular update, I tried it out. I'm sure that it will work fine. I appreciate your kindness.

7. sinda

sinda New Member

Thanks for that update! I am testing it right now. If i find any further problems i promise i will post my log when reporting. Thank you, bobby53.