• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • I am missing something. Not working?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fdwal99, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. fdwal99

fdwal99 New Member

I bought the buddy a week ago and I know it is down because of the patch but here is my question ( since I never used it I dont know the answer ):
      When I open the honorbuddy up I log in, a window opens up and says I have not selected a valid instance. Is this because it is down due to the patch?
      I tried to find any info on how this whole thing works but I cant find anything in writing, manual or any kind of instructions.
      I would appreciate some help if possible, thanks

2. Dallaswolf

Dallaswolf New Member

Did you even read the front of the forums new guy? It says right there.. Will be down a week.. I wish they would just post a big sign across the whole page..

3. Skeletonboy360

Skeletonboy360 Member

:rolleyes:

4. fdwal99

fdwal99 New Member

Did you even read my question? I said I bought it right before the patch and never used it so I dont know if I am stuck at a spot that relates to the "not updated" version or if I am doing something wrong. but thanks for your time and your answer to nothing I asked

5. fdwal99

fdwal99 New Member

just wish ppl wouldn't post smart ass stuff but reply with info or move on OR instead read my thread correctly *sigh*

6. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

The bot went down on August 28th, and is said to be down approximately one week (barring nothing else goes wrong) for updates due to the 5.0.4 patch. I know you said you hadn't used it yet, but as of right now you can't even really log in to the bot. It doesn't work at all. I don't know what goes on behind the curtain of HB, but I do know when they say they're taking it down, it means you can't even log in. It won't attach to WoW because it's incompatible. Once they release the updated version you should be ok as long as your copy is legit, which from what you said, it should be. I don't know how much I helped, but I do hope it was some. I'm three quarters of the way to being asleep on my keyboard.

7. Harmacintyre

Harmacintyre New Member

offline means.... oh wait. offline. stop getting pissed at people. when the answer has been all over the forum board for days.
      your best bet, is to wait patiently until the bot comes back up, and if you are still having problems after reading through some of the troubleshooting posts, then someone would be happy to assist you.

the whole point of having a thread on the forum saying that HB is offline, is to stop people from trying to log in until it is back up and running.

8. wesker1213

wesker1213 New Member

*head desk*. But I do love the +1 I get from threads like these, lol.

9. fdwal99

fdwal99 New Member

Zeldrak, thank for your answer much appreciated.

10. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Guys, please don't harass our new customers

fdwal99 - it's down for a week (we let the customers know a few weeks out that it would be down). Only the devs have a copy that will attach to test their changes. I don't even have one to develop with :(

QQ

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.