• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • I got Ban TODAY at 8:35 AM

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by volvik, Apr 10, 2014.

1. volvik

volvik New Member

So the email doesn't tell me much, what should i do?

***NOTICE OF LICENSE TERMINATION***

Account: WOW2
      Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard has terminated this World of Warcraft license after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

These programs (commonly called cheats, bots, and hacks) automate certain aspects of gameplay, or provide unintended advantages and abilities to the player. This type of cheating undermines other players' experience and severely upsets the balance of the game environment.

Blizzard reserves the right to terminate access for conduct of this nature, with or without warning, as noted in the World of Warcraft Terms of Use:
      Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use

This page contains details on how suspensions are appealed and reviewed:
      http://www.battle.net/support/article/6741

Regards,
      Blizzard Entertainment

2. Voidy

Voidy New Member

Heh, join the club... It is definitely a wave.

3. volvik

volvik New Member

Oh God i Need to know how to fight this thing, my account have 6 Years :'(

4. dushi

dushi New Member

creat a ticket and appealing

5. volvik

volvik New Member

but what i need to say? here we are talking about something real LOL

6. mat53

mat53 New Member

Damage is done. You shuldnt be botting on account you are not willing to lose in frst place. Just appeal, it doesnt really matter what you say, just move one.

7. volvik

volvik New Member

ok thank you for your advice!

8. Voidy

Voidy New Member

Ok, here's the deal. Got my ban to be reduced to 72 hours.
      This was what I wrote:
      Hello,
      I learned just now that my accound is banned. I stopped playing WoW more than one year ago and returned several months ago. I accept that I used a bot before quitting, and after I returned only the usage of some sort of outside help was keeping me playing. Because, while loving the game, all that grinding bore me to death.
      Anyway, with the promise of not using anything conflicting with the rules, I would like that the ban/suspension on my licence is lifted.
      Sincerely,

Don't copy and paste it exactly. But I am sure denying will not help. And I am going to keep my promise. So happy games to all.

9. dushi

dushi New Member

good you get it back ;)
      do you wan tto botting again?

10. Voidy

Voidy New Member

Well, yes, I want to... But as I promised I will not use it...
      I would still bot because, all the grinding in WOW makes me sick... I quit for a while because of that, then I returned. I wasn't using gatherbuddy a lot. Once, maybe twice a month for several hours only. Because I made quite a fund before I quit. I have 9 level 90's top and close to top gears (1 year ago of course) which I love to play all. So, after returning I was heavily using combat routines, there weren't much difference between playing by hand or botting, but for example, the legendary cloak thing, we have to do everything, every lfr one by one for 9 toons... My patience has been short.
      Initially, my intention was one or two toons only since I play pally tank and disc priest best, but then I wanted the cloak for all of my toons... Probably, that was what my undoing. LOL

11. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Admit botting is the most desperate and unmature way for appealing.

Its always better to play plain stupid, and act like you dont even know whats going on, and simply ask your account to be unbanned. Nothing personal shared.
      The Blizzard staff's job is to deal with appeals, 8hours/day, 5 days/week, so they perfectly know if you have botted or not, simply by looking in your logs. The only difference is that they cannot prove it, but they dont have to!

They do know, there is always a possibility, that you could be victim of hacking, so never close the door to your account and admit botting, never!

Just an example: Last month got perma ban on 7 accounts at once! 4 of them just played stupid, and got overtuned to 72h, 1 had decline, because I sent the appeal just 5min from the same computer/IP after I got unban on previous account under the same name. On 2 accounts I delayed the appeal by a week, then played as hack victim, and guess what? 1 of them got overtuned, and the support even added me 10 days gametime as compensation lol, the other got overtuned to 72h :)

So, TLDR:
      Never admit, never!

12. volvik

volvik New Member

thanks to all the ppl that help me in this post!

Thank you for contacting us concerning the recent action taken against the World of Warcraft license WOW2. After a thorough review of the circumstances involved in this action, the license has been reopened and access will be be restored in 72 hours.

13. Voidy

Voidy New Member

Well, people can decide what works best for them. Since I am a mature enough man to know what works for me, I chose this way, and got what I wanted. Would denying produce the same result? We can't know now. Being able to accept your mistake, is one of the definitions of maturity, I can add. As for being or feeling desperate, so what? Of course, the reality of this situation is püre desperation. That is, losing an account which I worked for/on 8 years, is definitely a desperate situation as far as I am concerned. If I didn't give damn about it, I wouldn't feel desperate. Or try to appeal. They react to a situation which contradicts to their rules, and even though they have no means of proving it, I know what is what, and I can't un-know it.

And from a different perspective, your example just shows me that you are being played at by them. Nothing more.

On another note, as I said before I would use the bot because I consider this no different than an add on, or I don't consider making Money out of gold or toon sells wrong. Every buyer must have a seller anyway. I wasn't using the bot for that purpose but I was just using it for combat rutines for the last 3 years including the 1 year of absence, because of my disability.
      So, whatever.

14. Lasko

Lasko New Member

Question, were you using ONLY combat routines with a BotBase like Tyrael/LazyRaider? As in being the one to control your character and do everything BUT do your combat rotation? Seems kind of odd for you to be banned for using a CR only, not often does that happen.

15. thyrilumi

thyrilumi New Member

Aren't your accounts under the same battle.net ID though? So they know its you appealing all of the accounts?

16. Voidy

Voidy New Member

Yes, I used Tyrael mostly with Tuanha for Pally, and Oracle for healer... And used Attilio's CR for mostly other toons. I moved the toons around but rotation depended on those CRs.
      I have been thinking abou why I was banned. Also, I think that it is not very much likely to be spotted while using CRs.... I can think of two options: 1. Even if i used gatherbuddy very rarely, I might be spotted... 2. Or, I was using possibly engine before for a short time, but right after I started to use, it was easily detected by blizz. I stopped it. But I might be marked then.

17. Alejolas

Alejolas Member

I think it's more because of this... PQR and PE are very insecure.

18. Lasko

Lasko New Member

Well I can assure to all other botters to not be afraid of using ONLY CRs just because of this thread. Most likely he did something else to trigger the ban. I've used only two things from Honorbuddy for an entire three years, angler and combat routines. That's literally it, never touched anything else. I quested/dungeoned 12 toons to 80-85-90 with no automation other than combat routines, and ran many many dungeons every day and achieved big raid achievements using combat routines. I haven't been questioned once, no one ever suspected a thing, and I've never received a warning from Blizzard. It's just hard to believe you after the experience a lot of us has had with only combat routine usage. You didn't play dumb with Blizzard so don't play dumb with us lol. This is just a friendly tip to other botters who are paranoid about getting banned after only using combat routines.