• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • I think Blizz is tracking me, how do I get rid of it?

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by kalfis049, Apr 10, 2013.

1. kalfis049

kalfis049 New Member

I think blizz is tracking my IP or something. This week all my WoW accounts have gotten banned for "abuse of economy". I tried making a new account, but that one also got banned for abuse of economy(even though I literally did nothing).
      Blizz HAS to be tracking me somehow. There's no way that all these accounts just got an unlucky ban. Like I said above even one of my accounts that wasnt botting or doing anything got banned.

How do I remove this "tracking" or whatever their doing?

2. conetopia

conetopia Banned

why not call them and ask?

3. jay1992

jay1992 New Member

also... are you running through something that changes your IP? (cant be specified here, chat will block it out for some reason)

recently had my account closed for the same thing... then phoned them up and raged when they told me it was in the ToS not to use it... because it isnt, im now unbanned :)

4. Buffcleave

Buffcleave New Member

Been botting for a year without banns, 2 weeks ago i lost everything, I've made a new bnet account bought 3 battlechests and all 3 banned withinn lvl30 and i was monitoring, so im starting to think blizzard is monitoring my IP.

5. Demonspawnn

Demonspawnn New Member

Rent a virtual private server and set up a ***** on it. Use that to bot through, and when you get banned just rent another one for a new clean IP. If you look around you can find them pretty cheap. I pay $2 a month for mine. Also, use a different name, address, etc. Don't use your paypal/credit card to buy the games from Blizzard as they can use that to connect the accounts.