• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Incoming 5.3 need advice :)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Chickenlover, May 20, 2013.

1. Chickenlover

Chickenlover New Member

Greetings,

I started botting the night I joined the forums so not that long ago. I can say that HB is the greatest thing every :D
      But this TUE there will be a new patch incoming. I've read it in MMO-Champion.
      I haven't bot while there is a patch coming into play. Any advise on how to bot during the patch?
      Either lay low for X amount of days, or Bot till my lil heart contents o_O
      Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chicken

2. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Lay low, wait few days, HB is often unstable for a while till they tweak it for the new patch this could take several days, or do like 90% off kidos here and ask over and over when HB will get a new update, why GB2 is not working, why the bot runs in circles :D

3. Chickenlover

Chickenlover New Member

Thank you for the response, Its going to suck doing things by hand for a bit while. Since I got HB I have gotten Lazy o_O
      If bot runs in circles for no reason....Prepare to get whacked.
      I am going to wait it out till HB Devs come out with a new version that supports 5.3
      but question if you have an answer for it. How long does it usually take for a new version to come out? o_O

4. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

Going by the last few patches and the time it takes to update the bot I would give it at least until the following Monday for a workable, stable version to be released.

5. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Best way is just to browse the forum, look in the release thread, is people still reporting problems then just wait, when the forum starts to get quiet then it should work :D

6. thatwouldbestealing

thatwouldbestealing Member

Lay low and hey... play the new patch content ! ;)

By the time you've burned through the new content I'm sure HB will have a stable release and enough feedback from the community for you to decide how much you want to bot.

Good luck!

7. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

i always use the beta version after patch always seems to get updated quite quickly till main is done.

8. User0828

User0828 New Member

usually when a major patch is released, it takes HB dev team about 1 week to release a stable version update. and usually 2 days or so to release the first beta build that will run on the new version of wow. they will keep updating the beta until a stable version is released. HB team is really good so just hang tight. :)

9. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

nah when hb is uptodate with the new 5.3 patch i wil start quest botting instantly again and raiding arena:) if they updated the bot for 5.3 they are quick most of the time then its all good to use. you dont need to wait a few days thats bullshit.