• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Input from other warlock players

Discussion in 'Archives' started by zeldrak, Apr 15, 2012.

?

Most efficient Warlock leveling spec

Poll closed Apr 22, 2012.
    1. Affliction

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Demonology

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Destruction

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I'm just trying to find out what spec is the most efficient for leveling. Currently I'm dual spec'd as demonology/destruction, but I've heard that all three specs are viable for fast, efficient leveling. I've also looked through (and even used, or at least tried to use) all the demon/destro lock CCs here.

If you wouldn't mind, could you suggest a level spec, possible build to go with that spec (a link to a build calculator w/glyphs would be cool, but not expected), and CC to go with the build? I'm trying to go for minimal downtime, maximum dps output, maximum survivability, and minimal gear dependancy (I have full heirlooms, so filler gear isn't really a problem). I would very much appreciate it. Also, keep in mind, I'm not a full level 85 yet. Currently I'm level 61.

2. ma113r

ma113r New Member

I like affliction.. For instance if you get a quest where to kill 30 mobs, you can just go from mob to mob to mob, without ever having to take breaks. :)

3. eZsp

eZsp Member

For leveling with a bot I'd say demon. Only because you can get felguard so early now and once you've got that.. well that's it. Good tank + good dots + low downtime = fast & efficient levels. In my humble opinion of course :)

4. shlord

shlord Member

demon, no downtime, good dps. can hold adds, i lvld 2 toons 1-70 with prince of darkness using default talented demonology template without problems, and it was sooo easy..

after that i cant say cuz i went 70-85 mining/herb

regards

5. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm using demonology as well. Actually, I bounce between demo and destro. Also, I bounce between DarkBen's Warlock CC, Zerfall, and Prince of Darkness. It's going alright. Can't say it's the fastest class I've leveld, but it's moving along nicely.