• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Is PVP Safe Now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by ty2610, Jan 25, 2012.

1. ty2610

ty2610 Member

I have been a lifetimer for some time now and all I hear is that the pvp bot is risky and is not even worth trying on my acount. Being gone for about a year I see that the pvpbot seems to be updated along with all the features on HB. My question is that can I run the pvpbot afk and have confidence that I wont get banned? I dont need flammers, all I need is straight to the point answer.

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

any kind of botting you do is never 100% safe. its better then it ever has been, but if someone whispers you and you dont respond, nothings going to stop you from getting reported.

3. haze210

haze210 Member

Ive left it on over night with Mr.Honorcap i think its called and woke up to a new weapon, some gear and honor. It's safe!!

4. ty2610

ty2610 Member

I never ask for botting to be 100% safe because that is impossible, but if it is better than ever than I will have ot give it a try to see how it works out.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    5. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

It's called BGBuddy now and it works a hell of a lot better than before, one thing though always watch BGBuddy for a while with the CC you want to use AFK and look for any possible issues first some CC's work better than others.

6. nbizzle91

nbizzle91 New Member

i think pvp is safe, the bot does everything a human player would, cap ect.. myt dk im lvling to 85 is usually top on pvp roster, so i think the pvpbot is great, i run it over night afk..

7. gmalarchik

gmalarchik New Member

I just leveled a rouge from 10 to 84 in a week just letting BG bot run. Rouge with mounts turned off, and stealth always turned on. so other players really dont see my toon running the same pattern over and over. seem like you could make it bounce around a bit.

8. ciano1

ciano1 New Member

Yeh its relatively safe compared to what it was like.
      I ran it for 12+ hours yesterday nearly 100% AFK without any issues.

Its still moves very bottish so anyone with a trained eye could pick you right out of a pack, but I woudnt worry too much

9. gmalarchik

gmalarchik New Member

there is a option in gather buddy to bounce on the profile path or go ci[SUB][/SUB]rcle I would like to see this option for BG paths also. So I can level my none steal thing toons