• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Is this profitable? + profile that does all (or close to all) quest from LK and up

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Madske, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Madske

Madske New Member

Hello buddies!
      I've been wondering lvling 9 DKS per server by botanist's solstice to 90, and then doing all quests from LK and up would be profitable, with the bonus gold from quest when lvl 90, and relatively low playtime per character.
      Any thoughts on this? Also does anybody know of a profile that does close to all quest from LK and up?

2. Slite62

Slite62 Member

To be able to profit from this, I think you need a "profile" that does the Loremaster achievements from WtLK an up, since Kicks and Cavas are mainly interested in getting to 90 as fast as possible.

So basicly, no, there are no profiles that would do that that I know of. you would basicly need either Zygor's or Dugi's loremaster guides translated to HB profiles... And no... I wont do that! :)

3. ian2buckz

ian2buckz New Member

Questing for cash typically doesn't end in high profits.

4. Proceed

Proceed New Member

Yeah man questing most probably wont bring much gold, I have heard that people farm old instances for profit with DKs ...

5. Madske

Madske New Member

True, but with a lvl 90 you could do alot of quests in no time, and they will all grant relatively high gold profits as you have max experience