• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Just had the WEIRDEST thing happen to me

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by kalfis049, Apr 8, 2013.

1. kalfis049

kalfis049 New Member

Ok. Wall of text inc, omfg your dead now.

One of my accounts on my battle net got banned(abuse of economy). So I made an appeal ticket. An hour later I decide to update something, I can't get into my battle net account anymore. It says that login info doesnt exist.
      I just literally logged on that account an hour ago. I got zero, no emails telling me my info got changed(plus I had a authenticator on the account). So I got into a live chat with a GM. I said my account no longer exists, I can't log in to it.
      I was just on it an hour ago. So he asks what the email was for the account. I gave him the email. He asks the secret question shit and stuff so I answered it.
      He then sent me a email verification email and password reset. So I did those. But, here comes the weird part. I logged in the account, and boom. There's 3 WoW accounts I have nothing to do with on the account. 2 MOP accounts. 1 with a 90 druid on Tich, and the other with a bunch of randoms. So I'm freaking the hell out. I told the GM that I don't know how these accounts got on this account. He said there were several accounts with my email on them, one with not even my name. So he just gave me one. The account has payment info. But it's paypal. I'm not a thug so I wont use it, plus the guy can just contest the charge anyways if I made one.

The only logical reason I can think of on how I got this account is I sold one of my accounts on playerauctions a long time ago. But that account had 6+ 90's. This account only has 1. So it can't be that.

I'm freaking the hell out right now. It's like a GM just stole some guy's account and gave it to me.

Does anyone know what the hell happened here? I'm still in shock about the whole thing.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    2. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Sounds odd, but if its all linked to your email then you can't turn them down otherwise the GM will be suspicious as hell.
      Can you see what email is connected to the paypal paying for the account? Might be able to get in touch with the dude who owns it.

3. kalfis049

kalfis049 New Member

Welp I just deleted that. Fail lol.

I actually found out who owns this account. I sold it to him in December last year. I don't know how to contact him though. The only piece of info I got is his name, but I searched the epicnpc member list(where I sold the account) and nothing came up.

He's just gonna have to email me if he wants it back.

4. Skaggy

Skaggy New Member

might end up getting banned if he gets pissed and reports you for selling acct o_O
      i'd suggest you keep trying to contact him somehow :D he paid SOMEHOW.

5. kalfis049

kalfis049 New Member

I actually found his skype, contacting him now but he's offline.

6. Nedun

Nedun Member

Haha funny c:

7. sexywop

sexywop New Member

Wow, strange turn of events, keep us updated on if you talk to him. Would be an interesting conversation to say the least!

8. kalfis049

kalfis049 New Member

Lol. I'm giving him a week to answer me on skype.

Also it's his 18 birthday today. I don't want to be an ass when its his birthday. lulz.

9. sexywop

sexywop New Member

"Happy Bday!! as a gift, I am returning your account!" lol