• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Just Sharing

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by raydic, Jun 28, 2013.

1. raydic

raydic New Member

Hi guys,

Im planing to purcase HB for boting my WoW account in the future, but first thing i wanna make sure what`s going on in game today - so i started to looking private WoW gold buyer in my Contact list and then i got 1 from my region (Oceanic). After that i start lvling my account manually lvl 1 - 90 Druid Tauren, after i hit lvl 90 im going to gear up with PvP gear and then farming with mining and herbalis.

So basicly i targeting my self to farm 6 hours/days to get around 10 - 15k gold/days to reach 100k/weeks and i managed that, after 1 weeks manually farming by myself suddenly i got banned. I thinking, why i got banned and i opened my email box from blizzard and they banned me because im boting - lol - thats funny because i manually farming by myself and i start planing to purcase HB in the future but when im not boting. So, i appeal and they reopened my account because they cant prove that im boting.

Here is what they email me :
      After that i start farming again as usually, i know it will risky if i farming again after got banned but i want to know what will happen next time.

10 days past

But in the end i got banned again because boting, wth - why they charged me because boting ? besides i manually farming by myself, and then i make appeal again - but now, they dont wanna reopened my account because they have "initial findings" because im boting. This make me confused, because i never boting just planing purcase HB or whatever bot in the future, lol. Then i make appeal again with program log when i playing wow and i make question which program they banned me because boting. But they never give a clear answer.

So i start make a call to blizzard CS, and they said - they will try to see again at my case. But in the end they still permanen Banned me because boting..

lol, so in my last ticket i asked them why im banned because boting besides i manually farming by myself.. and this`s what they reply

This is after i make a last phone call :
      And this is after i make a last ticket to appeal :
      Lol, they recommend me to farming a bit less regardless im playing manually or boting i guess.

Well if i can asked you guys, how you to manage farming with bot without get cough like me ?

Oh yeah,
      i transferd gold to my private buyer via Guild Bank
      Put mats on AH more than 50/days but in different toon, like 1 toon make 50 AH post and checking 3 hours if all mats sold i reposting again

Sorry my english bad, i hope i can explain well - hehe
      (Maybe i`ll purcase HB for gold farming and wanna know what will happen to me after that :p)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
    2. Nani

Nani New Member

Who's the legendary disco queen of Zangarmarsh?
      Lady Naga.

10/10

3. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Make it sticky please!

4. raydic

raydic New Member

Oh yeah, after make a little conversation with my friend about what happen to me, his said that this day every 90`s player whose running around Jade Forest and Valley of Four Wind map will suspecting as a bot.

Well i farming at that map maybe 2 - 3 hours a days and move to another map after max 3 hours i had been on there, maybe they flaged every toon whose farming and give a banned wave on them, then see what will every player will react after that ("maybe")

Is that true ?

5. XetroNew

XetroNew Member

they thought only botter will farm mats and legit player will not farm mats.

6. jordi1104

jordi1104 New Member

It's one employee saying that and they've sayd alot of incorrect things but obviously the more time you farm the more risk you have on a ban even for legits.

7. tifreak

tifreak New Member

Seems they have a hard trigger for farming. maybe i can only farm 3-4 hours a day to avoid bans :(